Status
Not open for further replies.

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*steps up on the bar, clears throat*

You know, it seems just four days ago that I wandered into this place as a hapless newbie with fewer than a hundred posts. In just that narrow window of time, I've acquired a vindictive, rabid ex-husband (though we've since patched things up), a brood of demon spawn, and a whole new look. I've been insulted, electrocuted, and groped, not to mention shmooed three times.

But over the course of those events, I went from being a well-respected member of Query Hell to where I am today...running for president. And I couldn't have done it without you and the good folks in the obsessive reppers thread. Between you, you've given me over 400 rep points in one long weekend. Thank you, Cella, for pushing me over the edge into my campaign.

*pauses for applause, ducks rotten tomato, snatches a bottle before jumping off the bar*

This message has been approved by the Grand Cabaretian Poobah of Political Affairs. Or, whatever that title that Jay and Angie gave me was. It doesn't really matter. I just took the job for the free booze. Which reminds me, I need to check on the still in the basement.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
*offers KLM and Angie a shot from the bottle rescued just before the bar exploded. Unfortunately, it turned out to be peppermint schnapps and not bourbon. But hell, it's 100 proof.*

to the poobah! *hiccup*

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
It must be pretty strong stuff. It's done...something...to your face.

*preens* Oh, thank you. I asked Haggis to turn me into a pretty, pretty princess. And he did!

Haggis would look good standing by my side in a little pillbox hat, doncha think?

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
*preens* Oh, thank you. I asked Haggis to turn me into a pretty, pretty princess. And he did!

Haggis would look good standing by my side in a little pillbox hat, doncha think?
You and I would look good in anything, me love.

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
oh, artee.

yeah, he was here this morning.

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
You know, little douchey guy. Long ears. Wears glasses.

wait. you said 'guy,' didn't you?
hhmm, that sore ain't artee then.

you are probably thinking of klm then, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.