SciFi/Fantasy First Line Game

Konah

Registered
Reaction score
The sudden appearance of an aged male from Sector K7 with two sets of genetalia made me thoroughly regret my decision to get x-ray vision implants.

AlexPiper

Wayward Wordsmith
Registered
Reaction score
Seattle, WA -- land of rain, home of the spice caf
Website
www.fabulaurbanus.com
My book was finally for sale in the Martian bookstores, five years after it had gone out of print on Earth.

*snorf* Nice to see the Martians believe in backlists...

Business law can be a headache at the best of times, but trying to reconcile business law among multiple star systems was proving a migraine all its own.

Randman

Movie Nut
Registered
Reaction score
Its been five days since I found my way into the hold of this Gessintent Battleship only to have myself end up on the captain's menu with not one bite out of this trip's predicament, pun intended.

ShapeSphere

Hello, Hooray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.antonypeyton.com
The young prince climbed down from the giant lizard and sneered at me with a malevolent mixture of Dick Dastardly and a Waffen-SS officer.

Tanydwr

Registered
Reaction score
She decided she hated etymology when what their translators had decided meant 'servant' actually meant 'slave' in the alien conquerors' own tongue.

The Grump

Hates Marketing. Loves Writing.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.mktheodoratus.com
[FONT=&quot]Mariah sighed as she lifted her stockinged feet to the low table, wondering if she dared wrap the ruler’s balls about his ears. [/FONT]

T.S.Rex

Registered
Reaction score
Kenna’s path was clear enough if he passed out the crowd of the Market District would not trample him, but he did not want to leave himself open to the retribution of Gimon City’s human population.

triptych

it just so happens that I know a short cut
Registered
Reaction score
The night of the Singularity we were partying in the streets, and the morning after we were exploring the stars in Spirit Ships.

taratyler

I forget...
Registered
Reaction score
The Weldropians claimed the desolate planet as their own, unaware of the earthlings who still inhabited it, hermitted in their dwellings.

unruley700

save us from sleep and what we are
Registered
Reaction score
Ducky kept shooting glances in my direction while he played Russian Roulette with a semi-colon.

Invincibility

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
It took only a day for the fully-functional Cat-to-Human translation collars to be recalled.