Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

S. Eli

Custom User Title
Registered
Reaction score
Oh god, my first fully finished manuscript. I just scrapped it.

*fetal position*

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Hello, Para.

I was having a I-should-outline crisis, but I've calmed down now.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
You're a bit late darling. XD

ETA: I'm going to bed now.

Last edited:

S. Eli

Custom User Title
Registered
Reaction score
It does. I thought the idea was so EPIC, and then I started revising and...I realized...good concept. Not enough substance.

MysteryRiter

Murder isn't so bad...
Registered
Reaction score
I scrapped an MS mid-way through querying. :D Realized it was awful. Just got a full request from an agent the other day and I guess I'll send him the MS but I know it sucks. Oh well. How's writing going, everyone?

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
Yay, Parump!

I really want to read for fun, but I just can't seem to find the time. I have a library book that I'm dying to read. It sounds so amazing.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
GRRRRRRRRRRR usually i never tempt fate by saying "This cant possibly get worst" but I did the other day thinking my next two weeks coming up couldn't possibly get worst, after all... I only have to 1)get my asshole SOB teacher to finally give me the help he refuses to give me on a stupid bullshit lab. 2) Write a 5 page research paper on hemophilia A 3) Pass 2 chem exams 4) study for the ACS (American Chemical Society) exam which i'm almost guaranteed to fail (meaning i don't graduate) 5) complete all my finals. 6) move all of my possessions out of my current room to another one, because my school doesn't give a shit that its finals and that i have more important things to do then them randomly changing my rooming arrangement with only 2 weeks notice.

No all that wasnt enough for me to handle. Why would it be? Now i find out my mom has to get an emergency back operation on the 12th (which is coincidentally the day i start my finals!) So on top of all the shit I'm already worried about now i'm freaking out about my mom's operation!

The universe had to pick the absolute worst time to shit on me.

Sorry just really needed to rant.:Soapbox: :rant:

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
she has degenerative disk disorder. Meaning the disks in her back are slowly deteriorating. Back in 2003 (when i was 13) a disk in her back exploded literally and severed a bunch of nerves. She had an operation to fix that, that saved her from being paralyzed but the operation was done... well wrong. She was left with permanent nerve damage and half of her leg numb. She had been in severe horrible pain since then. Finally the pain has gotten so bad her Dr. (after asking to have one for a year now) gave her an MRI, she went to a surgeon Monday who told her she had another disk on the verge of exploding, so she had to get an emergency operation.

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
My mom has the same thing. She had surgery earlier this year, actually. But they caught it before one of her disks exploded.

Those surgeries suck. Sorry. :(

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
I hope the surgery goes well, Ally!

My 11-year-old cousin (the one with Crohn's) has just been taken off food entirely. So no Christmas dinner for her.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Phew! Just been hanging around the 'outline' thread in the Novels department... omg it's getting heavy in there!
lol

Anyway, how is everyone? I received Clockwork Prince today xD SO SO SO EXCITED!
Not sure whether to go out today, or to stay in and write. I've been complaining that I haven't been out in weeks (and I haven't) but now I have the chance to, I just want to write. It really is a pain in the arse!
Seriously. -.-

Also, I need to ask Ally something when she next comes on here. Will send a Private Message xD

It's so fricken cold these days, my feet turn numb! <_<
Yah-huh... that's enough from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.