Guess What I Got in the Mail Today?????

Cindyh2k

Registered
Reaction score
My copies of The Reverse Mortgage Book (see signature)!!!!! I danced, and screamed, and danced some more! When my daughter came home from school, we danced some more! When she went to basketball practice, she took a copy to show all of her friends - and told them that her mom is famous now! LOL - I only WISH!!!

You guys have meant so much in my writing journey, I just had to share it with you!!!!!!! Still doing the HAPPY dance!

Cindy

rljude

Registered
Reaction score
Woo Hoo!

Congratulations Cindy!

Now you are obligated to include a mention of your book at least once every day in a conversation. For example, you're standing in the produce section choosing some lettuce, you look to your right at the older person making a tomato selection and say, "I bet you'd like to have some steak with that salad. My book 'The Reverse Mortgage Book' can help you finish that."

What? Too direct? Now's not the time to be shy!

Bask in your glory :)

Rosa

Cindyh2k

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks, everyone!!! Sorry to take so long to respond...I had to take my great-uncle out of town for a couple of days....

I take a copy with me everywhere.....and yes, I talk about it all the time!!! And, I am still celebrating!!!!!

WoooooooooHooooooooo!!!!