Looking forward to meeting y'all!

kydelaney

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kydelaney.com
Yesterday I was searching an agent and stumble on these boards. I'm really looking forward to building a community with other writers.

I'm a recovering corporate attorney, who frequently contributes feature articles to a regional outdoor magazine and I write a weekly advice column for their website. Two months ago I started querying agents about my travel memoir, Flow: From West to East, Ditching Law and Discovering Life.

I'm really interested in getting to know other writers and supporting each other with the ups and downs of the writing and publishing process.

Griffin Hayes

One evil little baby step at a time
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

beck_magruder

Beck
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, sounds interesting! I think you and I might have some things in common; I'm a wildlife biologist and have considered writing some memoirs of my various outdoor adventures, though for now I'm focusing on fiction (still related to wilderness/outdoor stuff). If you're in the market for a beta reader ever, let me know; maybe we can help each other. :)

Glad to meet you and good luck!

SunshineonMe

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
hi there! :welcome: Just start chatting in any thread; everyone's friend here. :)

Shaba

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome! Definitely sounds interesting

jkosbart

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm new around here as well! Your book sounds very interesting, something I'd be interested in reading!

Victor Clairmont

Registered
Reaction score
Yesterday I was searching an agent and stumble on these boards. I'm really looking forward to building a community with other writers.

I'm a recovering corporate attorney, who frequently contributes feature articles to a regional outdoor magazine and I write a weekly advice column for their website. Two months ago I started querying agents about my travel memoir, Flow: From West to East, Ditching Law and Discovering Life.

I'm really interested in getting to know other writers and supporting each other with the ups and downs of the writing and publishing process.

Ah, you say you are looking forward to meeting us. But we could all be evil space aliens that has entrapped you inside your own mind while your body is being transported to the planet Xerg and we destroy your planet! MWhahaha!

Welcome to the forums!