Gotta love the introductions...!

Peanutbutter

Jennifer Boylan's sister
Registered
Reaction score
Hello my name is Peanutbutter and I came by to say hi. I won't spend a lot of time here right now. I have finished writing a story about a week ago, I wrote it by hand, it allows me to think before I put down the words.
Although the story needs to be revised big time I think I might really have something. I wrote it in my own language and need to think about whether I will have it published in North America or just in the country I'm originally from. The things I published so far were of minor importance and this feels like my baby and I'm not ready to open the door yet.

I need to learn a lot about how to get a manuscript send to an agent or when a story/manuscript is good enough (i.e. when you as a writer feel you can have someone critique your writing). I don't want to focus on that now, the story is fresh and I want to have a first draft finished on Jan 1, 2014. Which is going to be a challenge because I broke a finger and my left hand is in a stint haha.

So yes, we will talk again, just not in the near future... :hi:

Last edited:

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

bluediamond

The scribbled word is alive!
Registered
Reaction score
welcome!

welcome peanutbutter
I commend you on your accomplishment of a hand written work,
sometime when need to do thing the 'ol fashion way,
when technology wasn't so abundant.
sorry about your finger, stick around and enjoy the party.
:welcome:

BMajor

Probably judging you.
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome Peanut! Love your dedication to the written word. That helps me too, from time to time! Which country are you originally from?

Nice to meet you!

Izz

Doing the Space Operatic
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.justgoodfiction.com
Peanutbutter, welcome to AW! :welcome:

Congrats on getting your story finished, and hopefully your finger heals soon.

You'll love it here, i'm sure. We're a vibrant community full of writers from all over the world (check out our International District when you get a chance), and there's more excellent info regarding writing and publishing here than you can shake a stick at.

See you around the boards! :)

rwm4768

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome. I'm amazed that you could write out a whole story by hand. I don't care for writing by hand myself.

Rockweaver

Registered
Reaction score
Peanutbutter welcome aboard and thanks for coming with me for lunch today :)

clarairene

Welcome to the inside of my mind
Registered
Reaction score
Hello Peanutbutter! Sorry about your broken finger, that's no fun! But welcome, and hope to read some of your stuff soon!