Make up an outrageous lie about the previous poster (archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

willfulone

I am a zebra...
Registered
Reaction score
HeronW wants to change her "W" to an "S". That way Roncouch will know she is a Schmoo and he will "rustle" her up too.

BG_Hambone

Registered
Reaction score
Roncouch has seventeen eyeballs, granting him the ability to see across time and space. to that end, he also greatly enjoys stealing Egyptian artifacts with his amazing telekenisis.

jgold

Grinning
Registered
Reaction score
Donkey has every single volume of Richard Simmons' "Sweatin' to the Oldies" collection.

Last edited:

willfulone

I am a zebra...
Registered
Reaction score
Donkey read a book ONCE and decided it was such drivel he could do better. Thus, he now writes. The book he read? Webster's Dictonary.

willfulone

I am a zebra...
Registered
Reaction score
Donkey laughs in the face of adversity. 'Tis why mother nature gives him his own rain cloud when he leaves the house every morning.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Roncouch is not really a person, it is a new brand of sofa. Inspired by Ronald McDonald, it is a couch to sit on while waiting in line at McDonald's for your food. Comes in really handy when there's a long line and you're sick of standing.

ELMontague

Rhymegirl has never actually eaten at McDonald's or, for that matter, stood in line. She's accustomed to her manservant fulfilling her every desire. If he fails, she has him beaten and thrown in her pit of starved wolves before allowing the next poor fool to fill his bloodied shoes.

NickDangr

Registered
Reaction score
Roncouch's writing gives woodsie uncomfortable vowel movements.

forum aside - I do *not* make fun of peoples' writing. Apologies post-posting, Ron.

Last edited:

Deccydiva

Back from the dead
Registered
Reaction score
Nickdangr has put a photo of his good looking cousin up as his avatar to attract more women and the hide the fact that he dribbles his alphabet soup.

NickDangr

Registered
Reaction score
roncouch prefers bitter lollipops... because when little kids steal them he can figure out real fast who did it because of the lollipop stick in their mouth.

willfulone

I am a zebra...
Registered
Reaction score
Elonna is looking for Deccy so she can beat her up - Elonna has her twinkling eyes on ND for a love match of her own.

willfulone

I am a zebra...
Registered
Reaction score
Ah! A spider killer and cupid. What a nice balance! Ron has found me out. Now he is hitting me up to pair up all his loved ones so they can have love matches made by a die hard romantic Cupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.