Hi, New Member Here

ZachJPayne

Beware: #amQuerying
Registered
Reaction score
Website
zachjpayne.com
I'm Zach, 22, from Southern California (though I'm moving at the end of the month, so that won't be true for long, hehe.)

I'm currently working on my first novel, a Contemporary YA trilogy, after writing poetry for most of my life.

I was referred here by Courtney Summers, just mainly because I've been looking for writerly support and a community. I've also heard Mur Lafferty mention this site once or twice on ISBW.

Not sure what else to say here, just wanted to introduce myself before I jump in to the community.

rwm4768

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome, Zach. Good luck with your contemporary YA trilogy.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

ZachJPayne

Beware: #amQuerying
Registered
Reaction score
Website
zachjpayne.com
Thanks for the warm welcomes, everyone! And thank you Regdog for the FAQs. I've read a few of those already, but I'll get to the rest. Cheerio :)

Oromashu

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm not savvy on contemporary YA, but I'm sure you'll find the resources and support you need once you delve into this expansive community. Best of luck!

Izz

Doing the Space Operatic
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.justgoodfiction.com
Welcome, Zach, to AW! :welcome:

You've definitely come to the right place to scratch your writing itches. AW is, imo, the best online writing community and resource, bar none. You'll find a ton of writers to hang with, and more great advice than you can shake a stick at. The abiding rule we have here is that everybody respects their fellow writer. That's the big reason AW thrives. Dive right in; you won't regret it!

See you around the boards :)