Your Book's Merch

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Since it's all for fun anyway, the merchandising would be in every store just like movie merchandising is. The action figures. The video game. Posters. The Halloween costumes. The whole kids room boutique, complete with comforters, sheets, pillow cases, lamps. Not to mention all the Golden Book illustrated children's story releases, coloring books, sticker books.
Since I write erotica, this is going to get pretty interesting! How many movable parts can an action figure have, anyway?

Maryn, tongue in cheek

GLAZE_by_KyrstinMc

Registered
Reaction score
Since I write erotica, this is going to get pretty interesting! How many movable parts can an action figure have, anyway?

Maryn, tongue in cheek

Action figures can get pretty complex, with just about as much movements as a human has, maybe more. :Wha:

Well, to my knowledge, and I don't think those are altogether very common. xD

I'd say average is about 10 joints moving. Both knees, legs, arms, elbows, neck, and torso.

JoNightshade

has finally arrived
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ramseyhootman.com
When I'm fantasizing about getting published, my husband always joins in with "AND ACTION FIGURES!"

Honestly I think I would find action figures of my characters a bit disturbing.

- Dr. Tim with lab coat and chest tube!
- Dr. Tim with massive burns and amputated arm - prosthetic hook included!
- Old Russian guy in wheelchair!
- Small Chinese woman in frumpy clothing!
- Butler - complete detail, including self-inflicted wounds on forearms!

astonwest

2 WIP? A glutton for punishment
Registered
Reaction score
Website
astonwest.com
Don't forget the kung-fu action grip! Not to mention anatomical correctness! (No on-purpose rationale for those being in the same post...really!)