Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Old Norse. Got ya.

I like how all of those languages in Scandinavian have roughly the same thing for each word.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
They're pretty similar. But if you speak one dialect, it can be incredibly hard to understand another.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
morning everyone.

Talking about dialect. I had two friends in highschool who's parents came from opposites sides of Cambodia, and they both know a little of the language but couldnt understand a word the other said because of the different dialects.

*end of random useless information*

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not sure about what I'm going to do with the wind one. It seems a little weird just having the spell be vind. The spell causes a gust of air... It's sort of like a 'jinx'.

... Any say on this, Tally? ;) :tongue

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
grrrr... i need to figure out how this damn book is going to end... only part i know is the Hacker is going to lose a hand and be the first villian (technically third but they dont know of the other two) to get away. Usually the endings of all my books are so awesome... but i seem out of awesome ideas for this book.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
yeah I feel like kidnapping Ally and the others saving her in a sense is too much like the ending of my second book....scratch that... that is the ending of my second book... crap.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Okay... And see ya!

Now, for some WoD on my untitled WIP. Hopefully, I'll get 1k in twenty minutes. I got more than 500 words in less than ten, so it wont be hard, I guess ;)

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I want Sims 3 for my laptop, but I've got Windows 7, so I don't know if it'll work... :(

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
I've got Windows 7, and computer games work on my laptop. Well, ones that I buy in the store, if those are the ones that you're talking about. I only have one, though. A Nancy Drew one... Haha

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I'm sure it will work.

I'm i'm looking for a... disapointed ending. Supsensful where the reader thinks, Bam! the Hackers gonna die... and then like he does thoughout the entire book, he gets away. But not without some serious injuries, like a cut off hand and what should deffidently be a broken back.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I checked on the official website and they said it should work. If it does, I'm going to presume the expansion packs do too.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Ahhhh!!! just came up with the greatest idea!!!!

The hacker thought he was smart for on his car registration (we ended up stealing his car) his address was an empty lot. But how does he get his mail? He has to get mail right? P.O. Box at the post office! Pip hacks into the Post office P.O. Box records and BINGO he's got one. So how does that help my MC's find out where he lives? Ship him a package that has a tracking device inside and then he brings it home with him and we know where the hell he lives!!! FINALLY! I actually just outsmarted my Hacker... Or really myself. YAY!

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone know if its common for an elderly woman to rent out part of her house? I've heard of it in the movies, but didnt know if it actually happened in real life. I watch way to much Law and Order SVU.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I don't know.

I'm trying to figure out what an eighteen year boy would buy his mum for Christmas.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
That's as personal as my older cousin has ever gotten to his mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.