amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Yeah, but I also win having to move it, when I sell this place.

This is why I took up writing and (mostly) stopped making art, btw. Because I am hopelessly drawn to the big and impractical, and a big impractical story still takes up much less space than a big impractical griffin.

That's awesome, Zan.

I merely have a griffin on my mantle. And one on my dressing table in my bedroom.

The one on the mantle was hand-made, which I bought at World Fantasy, I think (the other is a plushy). But he's palm-sized and not nearly as impressive as a griffin you can *ride*.

Dude.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, but I also win having to move it, when I sell this place.

This is why I took up writing and (mostly) stopped making art, btw. Because I am hopelessly drawn to the big and impractical, and a big impractical story still takes up much less space than a big impractical griffin.

Omg, I'm in love. Can I keep him? I'll name him Czarzyn and we'll conquer an empire together.

kenthepen

Registered
Reaction score
I've heard there are certain hazards in gryphon ownership. Be careful, and keep him/her away from your horses.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
No griffin of mine will kill a horse. Though I might let him pick among a finished battle while my attention is elsewhere...

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
Morning cantinas :Sun:

You know, I might have to have griffin riding lessons. That is just the coolest griffin.

I'm not sure what today might involve. Apart from this

:Coffee:

So, has Bettie moved yet? How's Kricket? And hey, Fen, did you go to the picturz by yourself or with the new guy?

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
ok, Awesome Griffin is Awesome! Kricket: have the bebe!! Ace is back! Cobra is keeping bees! Max is keeping lovies and turtles! Dogs and Cats! Living Together! MAdness!!

I miss you all.

Bettie? Are you finally not pending on the new place? Sending smooth-move vibes your way (no, not the creepy kind!)

Thanks so much for the vibes, and to Junely for letting me tremble in her arms on facebook, like a heroine on the cover of a bodice-ripper from the 80's. I was having a breakdown, but it's gotten handled. I am moving tomorrow - but up until 5 pm there was a question about it - that is too close for me. But I am moving.

And, my cat is finally getting fixed! she will be at the vet whilst all the madness carries on and will return to the new apartment, to recover quietly in the bathroom. Have I gone over this before? Sorry.

Also, no innernets till next week. And I have a feeling there's something not right with the AT&T transfer... but lets have one thing at a time.

Be good kids. I'll catch you on the flipside.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Go go B!

And yes, I went with guy. I will post later...

Debio

Back from the land of the dead.
Registered
Reaction score
Evening folks. Debio's job has gotten busy busy. I'm around though. If I disappear for too long, poke me or something. I may put off posting to get something else done, then those somethings pile up kinda thing.

Anyway, Grats Betts on the new place.

Kricket, tell the new little one he has to come out now, no more playing around. You may want to add a "young man" or "young lady" as the case may be. Be firm. You can go all softy on them afterwards.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
So I thought i'd do some writing this morning. That's when it all started going wobbly. You know, you dig out the desk, and put other stuff away, then you fix something on the sewing machine and have some tea and then do something else, and have some more tea and clear more desk and well, by the time you even get to reading a chapter from your current book, never mind write a word, four hours have gone past and you haven't actually got anywhere.

Anyone else have those sorts of days? I need to work on my process I think.

Anyway, Cobra I hope you enjoy your studying. I guess you have another full weekend study huh? Debio, good luck with the wrokload and my apologies for adding to it, and come on little Kricket, wherever you are. Althoguh I see Kricket hasn't posted yet, so let's hope that's a good sign and not just her internetz going poof!

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I discovered this morning Lil Sis browing the internet for...

*gulps*

Justin Beiber videos on Youtube!

Dear Lord, what did I do wrong?!?

Gilroy Cullen

Handsome servant of a redhead
Registered
Reaction score
Website
swordsvspens.blogspot.com
Good luck on the move, Bettie... Drat, missed her.

So I suffered the visual entertainment distraction (failed saving throw) last night. Playoff hockey and writing just don't mix when the game is tight and your team is winning...

I saw a sudden flurry of hits on my blog the other day... from Russia. (Sudden flurry is 32 hits in a day. I barely average 10 right now.) Not sure why, since it was not post specific and Google didn't keep that close an eye. A little worried about it, because my livejournal got snatched and used by someone else in Russia. Surprised the hell out of me, because my livejournal was personal stuff not worth copying. My blog, otoh, is more a professional, copywritten material...

One other good thing -

It's FRIDAY!
My musical day started with "Rebel Yell" by Billy Idol.
(Car's transmission didn't like being floored first thing in the morning. Go figure.)

Shadowflame

Gametrovert
Registered
Reaction score
Morning all

No news from Kricket yet? May the labor be with her... (or something like that.)

Zen awesome Griff. I want one!

CM hope your studdies go well

Just another day of boringness here.

Status
Not open for further replies.