Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
my boyfriend wants to see it because he "can relive his childhood". It wasnt my favorite movie growing up but i guess i can see the point if it is.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Personally, I relive my childhood every day. But Lion King all over again is like WHOA. I am going to cry like a baby over Mufasa's death the way I always do, and it will be in public, and that is okay because I cried at Harry Potter, too.

Also, I'm crying right now :cry: (But for good reasons, so it's cool, lol.)

ETA: All right, going to bed. My lower back is killing me and I want to be able to get up in the morning and set to work on Weeping...g'night.

Last edited:

Kyrie

Queen of Adverbs (unfortunately)
Registered
Reaction score
*pops in* Personally, I hate the fact that Lion King is out in 3D. There is NO REASON for it to be in 3D. Other than the fact that they want to make lots of money from it.

I have kind of a vendetta against 3D movies anyway; as soon as there is a film where the 3D aspect is actually part of the story, rather than just cheap tricks, then I'll reconsider. Until then, however, 3D should keep its paws off my childhood. *hogs 2D Lion King*

*shuffles off to bed*

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
see i going to agree with you Ky.

I just personally dont see the point of paying like $14 a ticket to see a movie that i've seen over a million times and practically have memorized. I can see if it were a different move but the 3D factor doesnt seem worth the price for the same movie.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
you guys... In Cayman, things (movies) don't arrive for weeks after. I'm so, so sad about that because of TLK. It's seriously my favorite thing ever made ever. Well, except for the TLK musical.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
TRAITOR.

XD just kidding.

You guys, my Economics teacher takes off 50% off all homework the second it's late. D=

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I LOVE the movie, I just don't want to see it in 3D.

AND OMG I WANT A GLEE T-SHIRT.

Also, I need to do a Klaine fanmix and Finnchel fanmix and finish the other fanmixes I have.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Where?

I want one like the ones in "Born This Way"

Glee inspires me too much. I forgot to tell you yesterday -- I had a concept SNI on Tuesday (a LGBT retelling of a fairy tale) and Kurtofsky popped into my head when I was half-asleep-half-awake yesterday morning, that inspired me to do a Beauty and the Beast retelling.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
What a great stocking filler!

I think one of our fuses blew earlier...

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Hey. Off to see Lee Evans tonight... SO EXCITED! I'm hoping it'll take my mind off the after-pain of having a filling replaced. I had dentist this morning and it took 2 injections before i officially couldn't feel anything. -.- and I have a needle phobia. Apparently the phrase 'white around the lips' came to my mums mind. lol I felt like i was going into surgery, not to just have a filling!

Zoealea

Mmmm, caffeine.
Registered
Reaction score
We're out of tissues in my house. o.0
I need mah tissues.

I also need my coffee and my homework to magically get done.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, Zoe.

I may log off and shut down in about a hour because we should be going shopping tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.