Braggage

Status
Not open for further replies.

W.L. Marks

Registered
Reaction score
Congrats Defcon and Michael!

If I ever get three acceptances in a row, I'm going to have to be scraped off of the pavement with a snow shovel.

fihr

Registered
Reaction score
So much good news here recently. Congrats Defcon, Michael and Aggie. And how fantastic, Alex. Mike Resnick!

alexshvartsman

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
"The Take" originally published in DSF 3 months ago, will be read on the radio live today at 4pm EST. You can listen to the stream at wrfr.org

The reading will also be made available as a podcast later on at beammeuppodcast.com.

Shadow

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
storiesyoumightlike.wordpress.com
Congratulations llambert, Michael, defcon, Aggie, Alex and everyone else I missed!
---
Woke up this morning to another acceptance from fiction365!. :snoopy:

Last edited:

Lillie

practical experience, FTW
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Looks like I might have an intermittent connection today.

So, congrats everyone!!!!

And a bit of good news myself.

Goldfish Grimm's Spicy Fiction Sushi has bought "Happy After All" for Issue 5. :D

Congrats, Aggy! I'm the other half of that issue :)

I might not be writing right now, but my stories seem to be carrying on without me!

Aggy B.

Not as sweet as you think
Registered
Reaction score
Looks like I might have an intermittent connection today.

So, congrats everyone!!!!

Congrats, Aggy! I'm the other half of that issue :)

I might not be writing right now, but my stories seem to be carrying on without me!

WOW! That's awesome! :D

mhaynes

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.michaelhaynes.info
Congrats to Lillie, Shadow, and Darcie!

And, as Alex pointed out, to Brenda. Goldfish Grimm has consistently been getting a nice TOC together every month.

mhaynes

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.michaelhaynes.info
My mystery flash fiction "Present Company" has been accepted for publication by Every Day Fiction. Woot! This will be my first story to run at EDF.

alexshvartsman

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
107 days to an acceptance from Bards & Sages Quarterly for a tiny humor flash story. "Manna From Heaven" (350 words) will appear in the October issue.

J.W. Alden

The King Who Bore the Sword
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
"A Giant Mess of Darkness" is live at Ray Gun Revival today! This is my first real publication, so I'm stoked. :)

Congrats to Alex, Michael, Darcie, llambert, Aggie . . . hot damn, I always feel like I missed someone. Congrats to all!

alimay

Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations to everyopne! Seems like this thread had been really busy lately.

My own piece of bragging is that I've just reached 20 individual stories out on submission today. This is a goal I've been aiming for, and I'm so freaking pleased to have reached it. Onwards and upwards to 30 now.

Ali

mhaynes

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.michaelhaynes.info
My own piece of bragging is that I've just reached 20 individual stories out on submission today. This is a goal I've been aiming for, and I'm so freaking pleased to have reached it. Onwards and upwards to 30 now.

That is FAN-tastic! Congratulations. I'm right around 30 at the moment, myself. I was up at 40 a while back -- not that I'm complaining about the reason for the decline. :) However, I'd like to see about continuing to get new work out regularly.

"A Giant Mess of Darkness" is live at Ray Gun Revival today! This is my first real publication, so I'm stoked. :)

And this is also fantastic! I know what I'll be reading tonight.

Eliza C

We’ll see what happens from here…
Registered
Reaction score
Wow - travel out of wifi range for a few days and look what happens! Congrats, Alimay, Michael, Alex and especially to JW on that first sale -- all this success is very inspiring! Hope I didn't miss anyone in the latest batch of woo-hoos.

Status
Not open for further replies.