An apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panda Dragon

Banned
Reaction score
It seems I may have offended certain people on this forum site with my replies to previous comments on forums I started on subsidy publishing. At least, I hope I haven't, but just in case I have I want to set the record straight.

I didn't mean to sound offensive to anyone that replied on the forums, I was just trying to offer an insight into what I thought was a subject which I think had negative feedback. I got the impression that subsidy publishing was hated by everyone and I was trying to offer another insight, to show that not all subsidy groups are "crooks", that they are some geninue ones out there if you look around. I think I just got too heated in the debate and came across as a real arrogant bastard, which I'm not.

So apologies to <names redacted> anyone else I may have offended. Hopefully I can get to know you guys better as you all seem like sound people and would love to get more advice from you guys.

(adopts groveling pose and puts on puppy dog face).

:Shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
I am not offended. And I am freaked out even by symbollic grovelling because it seems to imply I symbollically... I don't know, do something horrible that inspires fear and obedience. (I keep those activities strictly within the confines of the dungeon in my basement).

p.s. this could have gone in the thread, because outside if it--it doesn't make very much sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.