Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
I have to have headphones with my music playing whereever i am. I usually hate all other music that is played so i need my music to stay sane in most places. Shockingly though when walking around in the neighborhood around my University, i dont put on headphone. Its just so quiet. its creepy but awesome. Kind of reminds me of my first book just how silent is it around here.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
I know one thing, though. If I get really stuck, or I'm plotting, I will definitely have music. Because it is inspiring.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Very ture, right now i'm listening to christmas music and just sitting here picturing my characters (LotF ones) decorating there house with Christmas decorations, while rocking out to rock covers of christmas songs.

Last edited:

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
Hi all! After three today, I'm DONE (at least for the semester)! :D Then I can write, and watch DW, and read, and do crafts, and whatever else to my heart's content.

Last edited:

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
But The House deals with Halloween not Christmas. Last book dealt with Christmas and i wrote that in July, hehehe.

I really dont know what the hell is happening with me and The House... While i was writing HH, i couldnt wait to write it, hell this was suppost to be the most awesome and fun to write book in the series and... I'm hitting this huge freaking brick wall. I think i know the reason why, but i dont know how i'm ever going to fix it.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
I think my problem is this is suppose to be the scariest book of all of them. In fact its suppose to be utterly terrifying. But I'm worried I cant obtain that level of terror in my writing.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Think i really need some new music, but nothing good has come out all that recently. BOOO

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
yes it really can.

Only 15 more minutes then i can leave work, drop off my lab book, go back to my apt. and eat and then finally go to the hosptial and visit my mom. Then i'm going home, napping (if needed) watching all of my shows (because this is the first week in months i have the time) and then writing for as long as i want!

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
Hi all! After three today, I'm DONE (at least for the semester)! :D Then I can write, and watch DW, and read, and do crafts, and whatever else to my heart's content.

WHOO! My last final is tomorrow at noon but I can't officially say "I'm done" until I get home tomorrow night (probably nine or ten).

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Trying to think of something a ten year old boy would want for Christmas. It's for my short story. Any suggestions?

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
OK. I shall look for some video games.

I am hoping to finish the short story either today or tomorrow, so I can write some more of Sticks and Stones on Saturday, start one of my essays (or both of them) on Sunday, and then go to Starbucks and try and hit 5K or 10K (depending on what happens) on Monday. The rest of the week will then be focused on essays and prep for Christmas.

Yeah, I pretty much have my holiday planned out...

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
This short story is stressing me out. It's too long already, and I just want to work on Sticks and Stars after ten minutes of writing it. :(

nevermore-nightshade

Poe Groupie and Lunchtime Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
herestous.wordpress.com
This short story is stressing me out. It's too long already, and I just want to work on Sticks and Stars after ten minutes of writing it. :(

My only advice on the short story is to just get down the plot and then cut things out until it's short enough. That's usually what I do, though it usually takes quite a bit of modification.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
OK. It's also motivation that's the problem. Any tips for that?

Imma watch Glee and HPDHP2 tomorrow or Friday, that's for sure. Even if the DVD is just on my laptop before I go to bed.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all, i'm back from the hospital, my mom is doing very very well! I'm really excited!

How is everyone else doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.