Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyDae

New AW user. Veteran Writer 8+
Registered
Reaction score
Website
hollydae.com
Yeah I updated... Late thanks to my dad using the computer.

Got a lot going on in your novel and not quite sure what it's about?

LadyDaeWrites

LeighC

Registered
Reaction score
I just posted the first installment of a new story on www.storiesinpieces.wordpress.com. A new installment will be posted every Friday for 8 weeks. The last story is now fully posted and available from the Table of Contents if you want to read it all at once. And, in case this didn't persuade you to visit, here's a preview of the new story:

Emily looked at the crumpled bills on the counter, slimy from Judy’s buttery fingers, and scrunched up her nose. “Can’t someone else go today?” she asked, but no one else would go and she knew it. The question floated out of her mouth and into the bakery, where it was lost in the purr of a food processor.
“Get me a vanilla,” Judy shouted. “Carol wants mocha.”
Emily choked back another complaint, flattened the slippery money, and dropped it into the front pocket of her apron.
“And bring all the candy back,” Judy added, as if Emily was a stupid, dishonest child.
Emily made a face at Judy’s fat bottom, which quivered like two overfilled jelly donuts inside her black, spandex, just-barely-work-appropriate pants, and reached under the counter for her purse. Sure, she thought, I’ll bring it back. Candy is exactly what you need.

Read more at www.storiesinpieces.wordpress.com

Status
Not open for further replies.