Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
just finished some beta reading so now its back to writing...

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Wow pig fat tastes yummy then.... well what did i expect bacon is the food from God!

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
Some people really like those things, Kidd. Thinking about the things stuff like that is made from just...ugh. I love gummy candies, and I'm usually pretty fond of Jello. ...Just not when I think about what's in them. :tongue

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
My friend in highschool used to hate me because she was this hard core PETA loving veggie eater, and every day freshman year would show everyone these pictures of what they do to chickens to turn them into chicken nuggets and go on rants and tangents and stuff like that.

She took it on as her mission to "reform" me, because well i dont like veggies or fruits but i love meat! If only she knew i was dreaming up bloody horrifying scenes almost every second of the day she might have given up quicker, took her a year and a half to finally realize showing me those horrible pictures while i ate my chicken nuggets wouldnt work... and i know all too much about what is in airheads and other such candies now... but they just taste sooooo good!!!

Point of the story... well i dont know. its late and i'm tired!

Marzipan

Registered
Reaction score
I had a friend in high school and he use to love gummy bears but he ranted about how vegetarian he was. I think I ruined his life that year XD

I love Jello BG, but every time I think of what is in it I want to gag lol

Oh God Aml. It just felt like everyone wanted to be like that in high school so I feel your pain.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Hahaahahaha! Well good for you then!

Yeah my friend had known all about what was in some candy and i was lucky enough that whenever a teacher would hand out candy, i got extra because she would give hers to me! Its was a win, win for me, although i could have done without the lecture every time i ate it.

Marzipan

Registered
Reaction score
Me and my bestie kind of did that. We went to the ghetto mall all the time when we were younger and we would save money by eating Chinese. She picked all the meat out of her food and gave it to me and I picked all the veggies out of mine and gave it to her.

Marzipan

Registered
Reaction score
She just recently admitted she use to cry at night because she was afraid I wasn't getting enough vitamins :')

Sorry. I get selfish and blab about myself when it's late like this. Goodnight Aml and anyone else that is still awake. I'm sure a bunch of you UK twifties are still awake.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Really!? Well that is an awesome friend right there!

hehehehe Night Kidd!

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
I got my hands on Space Marine

It gets 10,000 points for having the commanding officer on the ground being a badass girl named Lt. Mira. She marshaled 1 company of Imperial Guard to hold of something on the order of EVERY ORK EVER.

Warhammer 40,000 usually forgets that women and black people exist.

At least this game has 1 of the 2 down...

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
I totally crashed for like an hour. And now that my assignment is done (that's due in eight hours) I'm headed to bed. Hopefully my roommate will let me use her printer in the morning.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, guys. :)

Planning on putting the laptop to one side later while I decorate my notebook and try and start some plotting. So don't expect too much from me.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Geez... I had a weird dream. The first part involved Harry, Hermione and Ron going in a clothes shop and then ending up lost (a bit like narnia) except they come out of the door to rain, and walk past draco (tom felton) and harry nicks his umbrella. Harry then uses it for a few seconds, realises it's not that heavy of rain and ditches it. Draco then cries "My umbrella!" hahaha and that's seems to be where it ends. There was another part to my dream where me/someone else keeps going in a lift that takes them to a different year/decade and then they have to get back to the lift before it's too late. it was so weird.
There was one scene when it's 1976 and they're at some party, and i think i'm as someone else, and the guy i'm with is asking if Fresh Prince is around yet because there's this guy rapping on the stairs near them (who looks a lot like the gay brother in gossip girl, Eric, by the way).
It's so random, but now I look on it... so funny.
It even happens with Daniel, Emma and Rupert in one bit. They're out to dinner, some how go on the lift back in time, then they have to wait out at a different table to catch up and then walk over to where them otherselves are sitting and then blend into each other. it's so very scifi.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
You guys know gummy worms are really just made of pig fat right?

Don't say things like that. I literally cannot deal with knowing what's in food at this point. I have enough problems with food as is.

I know you didn't mean that, but it's just a really big problem with me.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Don't say things like that. I literally cannot deal with knowing what's in food at this point. I have enough problems with food as is.

I know you didn't mean that, but it's just a really big problem with me.

*huggles Tally* Hello. :3

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
If gummy worms/bears are made of pig fat. Then lemme hug that pig because they taste AMAZING! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.