pablo escobar approves.

Inky

Eat, Sleep, Write...
Registered
Reaction score
Recent letter from Cray:

Deer Sur,
I am reqwesting uh leaf uv abcentz.

(there was more, but the dog ate it...*stares pointedly at Haggis*)

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Please! Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who.

Or whom. Depends on whether you're talking to Cray.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
I...I have to admit something. I... oh, dawg, please don't tell anyone. I'd just DIE if it got around. But... I have to admit...

I miss quickWit.

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
Cray misses Quickwit, too. But once he gets used to driving that bus I'm sure he'll hit him head dead square next time.

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I...I have to admit something. I... oh, dawg, please don't tell anyone. I'd just DIE if it got around. But... I have to admit...

I miss quickWit.

It's only because you didn't know him.

Secret, secret, I've got a secret!

Nah, not really I just have Mr. Roboto stuck in my head.

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
I am shocked at the lack of decor when refereeing to gramma which is a sine that this thred is or has gone to Hell where some people think it always has been and the new girl is pretending to get picky about who and whom when she cant get picky about husbandry and deamon spawn that comes from bad choices that she might have then did make sometime before the first spawnee and then some more times in between the rest of the spawning demons that she likes to let Cray babysit since he has proven to be a great babysitter when his wife went on a walk about with his wife's friends a few weeks or so ago so we really should be more careful about the words we ewes around about this place because

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I am shocked at the lack of decor when refereeing to gramma which is a sine that this thred is or has gone to Hell where some people think it always has been and the new girl is pretending to get picky about who and whom when she cant get picky about husbandry and deamon spawn that comes from bad choices that she might have then did make sometime before the first spawnee and then some more times in between the rest of the spawning demons that she likes to let Cray babysit since he has proven to be a great babysitter when his wife went on a walk about with his wife's friends a few weeks or so ago so we really should be more careful about the words we ewes around about this place because

Cliff's Notes:

Gramma told new girl she was being picky because she didn't like the demon ewe that she mated with but that's what she gets for hiring cray as a babysitter while his friends were teaching his wife about husbandry.

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
and I was holding out for a simpler Badog ..

.. Chihuahua inside badger

Good thing you clarified this... I thought at first a Badog was a Chihuahua inside a battery...or vice versa...

Status
Not open for further replies.