Comedy Cabaret--2012 Road Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
That's disgusting ... and has been all day.

too lazy to go back and refresh my memory on all MC ... .... . -

my head started hurting about the time I took a close look at
-.-- --- -.-- and realized it wasn't any better than the alphabetic thing.

it got all the way to 42 today so maybe it the heat but the code didn't help.

Anybody really gets interested I've got a coded sentence from my first book that I defy any of you or your computers to solve. Yet, it can be read without a guide (easy to remember).

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
*nods head towards Escalade with blackout tinted windows*

Whatta you think?

I think you need to accessorize, girlfriend.

But she's a cuddly sociopath. And she bakes.

Um, you need to check your slang. "And she bakes."

The proper phrase is "And she's hot."

But, yes, I can bake quite well. And I'm hot while I do it.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
*leaps up on bar, clears throat*

It seems just a couple of days ago that I announced my candidacy for president here in this very room. But I've gain a couple hundred rep points since then, and now have a double-platinum reputation. And as most of us in political circles are only all too aware, running for office is a sure-fire way to bring out all the dead cats and heads and seagulls and such like other rotting debris out from under the bed. So I'm withdrawing my candidacy to preserve my reputation. However, like Sarah Palin, I stand ready to throw my hat in the ring whenever my public clamors for me to do so.

*waits expectantly for clamor; ducks rotten tomato, severed head, and jackboot; grabs bottle, scurries into men's room*

edited to add:

Happy now, PD?

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score

It seems just a couple of days ago that I announced my candidacy for president here in this very room. But I've gain a couple hundred rep points since then, and now have a double-platinum reputation. And as most of us in political circles are only all too aware, running for office is a sure-fire way to bring out all the dead cats and heads and seagulls and such like other rotting debris out from under the bed. So I'm withdrawing my candidacy to preserve my reputation. However, like Sarah Palin, I stand ready to throw my hat in the ring whenever my public clamors for me to do so.

*waits expectantly for clamor; ducks rotten tomato, severed head, and jackboot; grabs bottle, scurries into men's room*

Oh, great. Just great. I just hid that 50 keg shipment of Patron Silver in there.

Well, at least once she gets drunk, she'll never find the hashish.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, great. Just great. I just hid that 50 keg shipment of Patron Silver in there.

Well, at least once she gets drunk, she'll never find the hashish.

That or she'll open the door in her confusion.

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
I didn't know we were voting.

Surely you heard QW and Cray bragging about their polls earlier today?

edited to add:

*lifts back off toilet tank* Score! Patron Silver! and hashish!

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score

edited to add:

Happy now, PD?
So. How about makin' me a salami sammich?

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
So. How about makin' me a salami sammich?

Haggis, my pet! :kiss: Are you sure you wouldn't rather have some nice severed head, rotten tomato and dead seagull? Shame to let it go to waste.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Haggis, my pet! :kiss: Are you sure you wouldn't rather have some nice severed head, rotten tomato and dead seagull? Shame to let it go to waste.
You always were a good cook.

Listen. I'll go out and get some wine, we'll invite PD over and have her for some dessert. Sound like a plan?

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
You always were a good cook.

Listen. I'll go out and get some wine, we'll invite PD over and have her for some dessert. Sound like a plan?

Sounds delicious! You romantic you.

No need to bring anything, PD dear -- except of course yourself.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Well, I don't know.

I'm not really hungry.

*leaves Cabaret and returns to the Obsessive Reppers thread*

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Well, I don't know.

I'm not really hungry.

*leaves Cabaret and returns to the Obsessive Reppers thread*

Haggis, dear -- I think you may have to go pick PD up. Perhaps while you're getting the wine? You might want to take the cage and the cattle prod, just in case. You remember last time.

Oh, speaking of wine -- the cab sounds absolutely divine with the severed head and PD, er, the dessert. But what do you think about starting with a white, to go with the seagull appetizer? Del always did like white.

Edited to add:

Hmmm...Jay was right -- this IS Angie's head. *plops it into pot*

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Apparently PD's not all that big on gourmet food.

Haggis, dear -- I think you may have to go pick PD up. Perhaps while you're getting the wine? You might want to take the cage and the cattle prod, just in case. You remember last time.

Oh, speaking of wine -- the cab sounds absolutely divine with the severed head and PD, er, the dessert. But what do you think about starting with a white, to go with the seagull appetizer? Del always did like white.
She'll be fine, my love. Especially if she's braised welcomed with open paws.

As for the seagull? I dunno. Usually we just soak 'em in one of the urinals for a couple of days. The feathers come right off then, and they taste about the same as if you don't, so....

Last edited:

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
Apparently PD's not all that big on gourmet food.

Apparently not. Well, I'm glad some of our other friends have been more amenable.

*stirs pot, humming happily*

CassandraW

Banned
Flounced
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
She'll be fine, my love. Especially if she's braised welcomed with open paws.

I'd been thinking she'd be more tender with a few hundred volts in her willing to come if she knew how much we wanted her company, but you know her best. I'll leave it entirely to you.

As for the seagull? I dunno. Usually we just soak 'em in one of the urinals for a couple of days. The feathers come right off then, and they taste about the same as if you don't, so....

Darling, you're right, as always. *Plops seagull in the urinal to soak and begins skimming hair from pot on stove.*

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
*puts tango music on cabaret stereo system...grabs Cassandra and dips and twirls and spins and does whatever else one does in tangos except with four feet--eight if you count the two of us*

Then crashes for the evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.