Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Thankfully, no late night for me last night.

Got to bed at a decent time... for a weekend.

Which is good, because the phone buzzed at 8 AM this morning. Logistics for getting my daughter back from her sleepover.

SaraP

You can't forget those you've loved
Registered
Reaction score
Hmmm... candy...

Morning, Hounds. :hi:

I'm staying at my folks' place this weekend, and apparently my mom had a conversation with me earlier today, in which I participated, and of which I have absolutely no recollection of. :Wha:

SaraP

Registered
Reaction score
And the bloody cleansing, too, Sara?

:D

:e2tongue:

I'll be a nice SparklePony and let you guys have all the blood, this time. Only because I'm really nice that way and like you guys so much.

:D

*throws some of his own sparkles at Sara*

See? I can sparkle, too...kinda. In a way. I mean, if you look at them right, they sparkle.

Maybe if you had some candy out of the van, they'd sparkle more. Just a thought.

*puts on sparkle-tinted lenses*

Oooooooh, shiny sparkles are shiny!

*adds to collection*

Heck, I'd throw the candy at Sara. Well, to her. I'd throw it her way. Not at her, I mean. That just sounds bad. To her, I'd throw the candy. Nicely, too.

Of course you would. :Hug2:

(Just don't put any licorice in there, ok? Or cinnamon candy. I don't like those. Not a huge fan of cherry flavored stuff either. Other than that, we're good. ;) )

Lillith1991

The Hobbit-Vulcan hybrid
Registered
Reaction score
Website
eclecticlittledork.wordpress.com
Once I get myself collected this morning, I intend on writing. It must be done for the sake of my sanity. And before any of you laugh, I have some sanity left. I really do. Just because there is very little of it doesn't mean it is not there.

Better than my sanity I'm sure. Morning Hounds!

This lovely Sunday morning see me writing a story about a toddler, whose favorite snack time food is human flesh. I'm enjoying it, seems like it will be a flash piece or maybe less than 1.5K.

SaraP

Registered
Reaction score
*rummages through the thread looking for anything left to pack*

*tries to whistle while at it*

*fails miserably*

SaraP

Registered
Reaction score
My fiance says I make whale noises when my allergies attack and I scratch my throat. :D

That's kind of the same thing, right? :D

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Love the avvy, Shaun.

So what do you guys think? Ready for a move this weekend? We don't have to rush it. We could wait a week or two. What do you say?

I mean, we could all simply wait and see if the new location I've picked out is more conducive to evil or butterflies.

Your call.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
BTW, Greg? You know that thing we...well...if it's still there and all, I mean. You know where I'm going with this and all, right? No use upsetting the others.

I guess I'm asking if there's some way to contain it so it doesn't make the trip with us. Not that I'm a bigot or anything. No, sir. But it has eaten a few earlier Horror mods, and I was just thinking, if we could distract it with a sheepy the instant before we moved...

Catch my drift?

See what you can do. Okay?

ShaunHorton

AW's resident Velociraptor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shaunhorton.blogspot.com
That seems... ill-advised.

Though it worked for Sam Neill in that third JP film...

Yes, I saw it.

Interesting story. I was once at a party with several friends where they decided to share a pizza with some special toppings. I did not partake, and thus, while they were enjoying the stars and I was sitting there bored, I decided to mess around with them with the noises I can do. I was in the living room, while everyone else was in the hallway, so nobody SAW me doing the sounds.

Anyway, the person who actually lived there, who consistently liked to tell stories about how tough and badass he was, was sufficiently freaked out by the sounds that he hid in an upstairs bedroom closet and refused to come out for two hours.

To this day he refuses to talk about it. :D

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
There's a difference between "taking one for the team," and "being disemboweled for the team."

Really, there is.
Meh, perhaps. But it's a fine line.

Okay, a jagged line, perhaps. But still.

The thing is, do you want to be remembered as a stand up sheep? A pillar of the pasture? A fearless protector of the flock? Or as the Anti-Christ of the Abattior?

It's ewer'e decision. We'll do what we have to do. That's all we can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.