dgiharris

Disgruntled Scientist
Registered
Reaction score

Mel

Never be completely back to normal.
Registered
Reaction score
I don't see where he's changed much, other than older now.

endless rewrite

Registered
Reaction score
He acts like a brat. Just confirms what I thought, he's an obnoxious bell end. Totally charmless, scarily angry, rude, obnoxious, dumb, he's the anti Jon Stewart.

dgiharris

Disgruntled Scientist
Registered
Reaction score
This is old, from the 80's I believe. I've seen it many times before during the past 12 months (when it was unearthed).

And he needed to have been on some serious medication back then, as his very patient producer obviously knew.

Sorry, this was the first time I saw it, though I'm sure its been around. Thought i'd bring it here for those, like me, who have never seen it.

He acts like a brat. Just confirms what I thought, he's an obnoxious bell end. Totally charmless, scarily angry, rude, obnoxious, dumb, he's the anti Jon Stewart.

that is a great way to think about him. Perfect description.

Mel...

Mel

Never be completely back to normal.
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry, this was the first time I saw it, though I'm sure its been around. Thought i'd bring it here for those, like me, who have never seen it.

He's always good for some laughs.

Plot Device

A woman said to write like a man.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sandwichboardroom.blogspot.com

Sorry, man. Wasn't trying to dis your thread. It's "new" in that it was only dug up in the past 12 months.

But it's still making the rounds, amd probably will keep on playing for ANOTHER 12 months.

Don Allen

Seeking a Sanctuary of Intelligence
Registered
Reaction score
DGI,
I loved it, never saw it before. The best ever was Casey Casem the guy who use to do the weekly to 20 countdown, i don't know where you can get thie tape but Howard Stern of Steve Dahl use to play the tape and it was priceless. Casey has this really sweet voice and every week he would dedicate a song or read a touching letter on the air, and this one piece has him dedicating a song to some poor little girl who was dying from cancer. I forget the name of the song dedicated to her, but it was bizarre like "There's got to be a morning after, or something like that. Casey didn't know his mike was left on after he read the piece and just went OFF!. YOu EFFING MOTHER effers got me dedicating a mother effing ,effineffing, goddamn song like this to a effing liitl girl dying of effing cancer, you effing mothereffers got your effing heads so far............*&&^%^$#%&*( It was priceless.......

kuwisdelu

Revolutionize the World
Registered
Reaction score
It is pretty old. I've seen this so many times.

But I still love it.

It's funny every time.

:roll:

Do it live!