St. Louis get-together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaitie

With great power comes
Registered
Reaction score
Kaitie isn't in St. Louis, but has valid reason to visit. It's kind of a long drive, so it would depend on your timing, but if it was feasible I might be able to make it. If a non-St. Louis person is invited as well, that is.

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
of course non-stL folks are welcome.

and yeah, I'm totally game for this.

Someone pick a date!

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
It might be a challenge for me on that date, but we'll give it a go. I have plans on the friday and on the sunday and potentially have a kids' game or two on the Saturday.

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com
I agree. We may have to round up the hooligans and beat them until we get a date.

No... Wait. That set of instructions is for my brother and coordinating the grandkids photo our mom wants for Christmas.

I shall poke Trish and a few others.

smsarber

Coming soon to a nightmare near you
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Sleep... Those little slices of Death. How I loath
I was hoping to see everything was planned and polished when I got here today. Damn:( Of well. All I needed to know was the time so I could tell my babysitter. Oh, that and then find a ride, lol. Which brings me to my next question... When a date finally gets agreed upon, if needed could somebody possibly pick me up? If anybody happens to be travelling near the Arnold (just south of St. Louis, actually I'm right across the Meramec River from South County) that is.

I'll check back later today to see if even just a couple of you decide to do it, my neighbor can babysit anytime. She's recently retired, and it gives her something to do, and Rachel treats her like a 3rd Grandma, and she loves to watch Rach.

Happy Saturday, St. Louisans!! GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.