Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, Zoe. :)

ETA: And now I am going to bed. 'Night, guys. :)

Last edited:

Keagerz

He Who Plays With Dolls
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keagerz.livejournal.com
Hey there! :3 How goes it? I'm actually writing for a change, but not on the novel I should be working on. DX Oh well, at least I'm writing.

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
Hey there! :3 How goes it? I'm actually writing for a change, but not on the novel I should be working on. DX Oh well, at least I'm writing.

Yes! Writing is good. :D It's going. I should be doing something productive but instead I'm just relaxing. I think I'm finally going to go watch the season finale of Covert Affairs. I've been putting it off because I don't want the season to end.

Keagerz

He Who Plays With Dolls
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keagerz.livejournal.com
Whoops sorry for disappearing. XD My dinner was here! :B

And I know how that is HR. Not with shows, but with video games. xD I always get to the final boss and never play again since I don't want the game to end. o.o;

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
Lol I never make it to the final boss. Usually I get bored long before that. And the one game where I could've made it to the final boss had scratches on the disc so the game would always freeze before I could get there.

It's so weird not having a project to work on... I was planning on waiting at least a couple weeks so that I had time to get caught up on other things before I took on another one. But now I feel kind of lost without it.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
All my projects lead to HP now. I'm doomed for the next few weeks. It always happens to me when I read something I love or watch something I love. Gah.

Keagerz

He Who Plays With Dolls
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keagerz.livejournal.com
I am stuck between books. >w<; I do not know which one to buy...one is YA and the other isn't.

I'm thinking I should buy the YA one since I'm writing YA, but the not-YA books seems really good. o.o; Then again, they both sound good and appealing.

CHOICES. I HATE CHOICES. D<

The books I'm talking about are Boy Toy by Barry Lyga (YA) and Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma. (not YA)

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Never heard of them. Haha :p

I'm still thinking about whether I should read Percy Jackson or not. And then to get them on my Nook or buy them at Chapters and get Plum Points.

And, then the question that matters the most.

Harry Potter in 3D or not? I'm thinking good old 2D...

Keagerz

He Who Plays With Dolls
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keagerz.livejournal.com
Haha. :p I'm also thinking about Looking for Alaska by John Green I think his name is?

God I hate book shopping.

And never ask me about Harry Potter. o.o; I'm like the only twftie who can't stand the kid. XD

OTWOV

is Learning to Fly: solo
Registered
Reaction score
Percy Jackson is well worth the read, and Keags I used to hate Harry Potter too, mostly 'cause I'ma hipster kid and I don't like anything popular. But it grew on me.

Keagerz

He Who Plays With Dolls
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keagerz.livejournal.com
The funny thing is, I used to love Harry Potter. I was the biggest fan of it of all my friends.

Then one day, I dunno what happened haha. I just...didn't like it anymore. XD

I think the issue is more psychological with me than anything else. o.o; Since everything from that time period in my life I now magically hate. o_O;

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
I am stuck between books. >w<; I do not know which one to buy...one is YA and the other isn't.

I'm thinking I should buy the YA one since I'm writing YA, but the not-YA books seems really good. o.o; Then again, they both sound good and appealing.

CHOICES. I HATE CHOICES. D<

The books I'm talking about are Boy Toy by Barry Lyga (YA) and Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma. (not YA)

Forbidden is YA. I haven't read it and I can't decide if I want to or not. I've heard decent things about it, though.

Never heard of them. Haha :p

I'm still thinking about whether I should read Percy Jackson or not. And then to get them on my Nook or buy them at Chapters and get Plum Points.

And, then the question that matters the most.

Harry Potter in 3D or not? I'm thinking good old 2D...

READ THEM. READ THEM NOW.

I've heard both good things about the 3D and that it doesn't really add much.

Haha. :p I'm also thinking about Looking for Alaska by John Green I think his name is?

God I hate book shopping.

And never ask me about Harry Potter. o.o; I'm like the only twftie who can't stand the kid. XD

You've never read John Green? :eek: Hands down, get Looking for Alaska.

Also, you're not the only twiftie that doesn't like HP. There's one other one. *shakes head*

Keagerz

He Who Plays With Dolls
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keagerz.livejournal.com
Huh. I could have sworn Forbidden wasn't YA. This goes to show how genre confused I am. XD

I really want to read Looking For Alaska since I've heard nothing but amazingness about it. And I remember reading a quote from the book that left me wanting to read the entire book.

So yeah, I think I'll get Looking for Alaska.

Now to convince my mom to let me a buy it. I asked her and she got mad at me. o.o...Seriously, what parent denies their child a book?

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Harry Potter is so magical. If only I could come up with something like that. Hahah. I had an idea, once upon a time,andI thought it was different. But when I read the first few books again and thought about it, I was like "Crap. It's too much like the books".

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Read my post above. Obviously, I haven't been writing either, cause that idea is stuck in my head and doesn't want to leave. Gah. Why...?

Keagerz

He Who Plays With Dolls
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keagerz.livejournal.com
I've been writing a little bit. I want to go back to working on my novel, but I have an idea that won't leave me head until I write it out in short-story form. :/ Booo.

Oh well, I'm using it as practice to write in first person POV. o_o;

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
I'm shamelessly ripping of Harry Potter for my D&D game. All the player characters are students at a magic school. They even have wands.

No one seems to mind XD

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
Just watched my third (or was it fourth?) DW of the day, and now I think I'm almost ready to go to bed. ...Except I have zucchini bread in the oven that won't be done for another 20 minutes. *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.