TALK TO LADY JAY (naughty bits)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inky

Eat, Sleep, Write...
Registered
Reaction score
Dear Cray,
I am Lady Jay's assistant. No, you don't need to go ask her. Sit yer' arse down, boy, and listen up.
Muse hurt her back. Pulled it the wrong way. She posted that in some madness called: What ARe You Thinking Right Now, or Doing..or some such addiction here on AW.

She said she'd be in pain for at least a week.

Warning: this is not an attempt at humor. She's truly suffering.

Sincerely,

One Hot Babe

One Onery Babe

Inky

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
*strolls over. pours oil on hands. starts massaging inky*

it's ok sweety, i know this move has got you a little out of sorts but it'll alll be over soon. wanna borrow my segway for a while? it gets really good gas milage.

poor muse - hope she gets better soon.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks gang! I was missing muse myself.

Back to your oilin'.

Get a frickin room next time!

There, there, Bug. It's okay. Let me help you with all that stress.

*strolls over. pours oil on hands. starts massaging Bug*

Inky

Eat, Sleep, Write...
Registered
Reaction score
*waggles keys at Cray*
You down?
*laughs with Cray...shaking our heads...drops head forward to enjoy more shoulder de'tensioning*

You remember the first time you announced yourself at the Cabaret? Thought you were gonna tiptoe out? I grabbed your collar...yanked you back in.
Oh, wait, isn't that when Ben also tied you to the electric chair? I'm so glad you came out of the shadows.
This moving is making me nuts. I have to keep everything straight--only to discover there's some extra detail I've forgotten.

And I wake up, traumatized, I've forgotten the children's passports...and there we are...at the airport...

There never used to be this kind of stress. Age. Age sucks. Age makes one require lists for a crippling memory.
Can't wait until Wednesday. They begin the packing nightmare. Placing the nest into boxes.
Kids & husband will be killing one another on Halo.
Me? Ahhhhhh.....9 blissful hours of writing. Nothing to clean. No laundry to sort/wash/fold/convince a kid this is for their own good to put away.
Just writing. I do so miss my characters...

Think I'm gonna do an erotic scene...this oiling thing....me thinks, Cray, I'll have to keep you in mind while writing it...hehehehe....

Oh, and Ms. Bug: that may have counted as one word, but I bet it's the longest word you've ever seen!!!

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
i think ben is on holiday

....i'm not sure if real or virtual though

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Ok...so Jeanne and Ben are really secret ninjas and they've gone on a mission to deliver canola oil to Tehran in time for the forbidden sweet potato festival

and....???????

Meerkat

Claims the loan was a gift
Registered
Reaction score
"site, place, position" --Roget's Thesaurus
Dusty McGriff waited impatiently at noon in the pending ghost town's only street. The skirted girly man he had challenged the day before finally walked out of his hotel, but costumed much differently this day. The foreigner now wore black clothes and a rope slung across his chest. He wore a black half-mask, like what Dusty imagined surgeons of the future might be wearing. The overall effect was something...oriental, slightly dangerous. But it was, after all, still that skirt guy, Benja.

"I see you brought a sword to a gun fight!" Dusty spat, his trigger finger itching....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.