SciFi/Fantasy First Line Game

Jersey

Registered
Reaction score
America’s greatest scientist, Dr. Terrance Wembly, proudly piloted his Core Driller directly through the planet, into the Indian Ocean, and onward to Austrailia, home of the only man on Earth who could cure Donkenzian Ground Beetle infestations.

Donkey

Registered
Reaction score
When the Arturian queen threatened to unleash alien hordes upon the planet, Dr Terrance Wembly tunneled into the mother ship with his famous Core Driller and deposited the only surviving Donkenzian Ground Beetle eggs in her dilithium chamber, saving the day again.

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
Sarah raised an eyebrow, "You boys sure do like naming your toys with the most phallic names you can think of, huh?"

Jersey

Registered
Reaction score
Dr. Terrance Wimbly threw his coffee mug through the holo-news image and screamed, “How many times do I have to save the planet before they start spelling my name right!”

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
Fred pondered the probability of Dr. Terrance Wimby managing to save the planet twenty-four weeks in a row in the past year, the same as he had done for the past three years - almost exactly coinciding with the premiere episode of Wimby Saves The World...

Donkey

Registered
Reaction score
"Wumbly, Wambly, Wembly...they never get it right," Dr.Terrance Wimbly exclaimed furiously as he tightened the screws on his doomsday machine.

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
The sentient bomb stared at Wimbly in disbelief as the doctor laid out his plans in detail, before finding the strength to ask "You want me to do what?"

ironmikezero

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Dr. Terrance Wimbly detested interruptions - especially now at such a critical juncture. He could only shrug in resignation as his dedicated and long-suffering butler, Smithers, politely knocked and entered the hidden laboratory.

"Begging your pardon, m'lord... You have a visitor. He will only identify himself as 'the doctor', and he insists that you return his 'sonic screwdriver'... Shall I send him away, m'lord?"

Jersey

Registered
Reaction score
Dr. Terrance Wimbly is way too interesting to let him die…..just yet…. :D

My next:

The Time Lord smiled his most inscrutable smile as he told Dr. Terrance Wimbly that core drilling through time must be smaller on the outside and bigger on the inside, of course.

VeryVerity

I like bewbs.
Registered
Reaction score
The Succubi community was in an uproar, a scandal: one of their own eschewed her seductive duties, closeting herself instead in hell with the latest Terrance Wimbly novel.

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
Hmmm...... *thinking*

"Eric began to regret not taking out a full warranty the day his new android announced it was converting to Satanism."

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
The three-eyed fish swam deep to rid itself of the presidential vomit it had swam into, but soon regretted doing so when the satanic robot shark closed in...

ironmikezero

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
"Feeling any better, Mr. President? Care for a breath mint? Trust me - take two... Oh, sorry... Dr, Terrance Wimbly, at your service - oh no, don't get up! This poor vessel is unstable enough as it is. Ah, much better... Now If I might direct your attention over there - to the gentleman with the rifle. Now smile..."

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
The Medusa was terrifying to behold, but an ultimately rather ineffective individual, as the cloning process had not carried the supernatural abilities of the original through to the current incarnation.

badducky

No Time For Chitchat, Kemosabe.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
jmmcdermott.blogspot.com
To see the God Apollo in his full glory was to die on fire, but to see Medusa in her full glory was to die in stone, and this is why I'm perfectly normal between these two as the only child of Medusa and Apollo.

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
Andros poked the statue with a stick, unaware of it's true significance, and completely oblivious to the looming figure of Medusa behind him...

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
Eric began to regret hiring Medusa as Head of Security after the third doorman in a row was reduced to a slightly-surprised-looking statue.

lufftocraft

Registered
Reaction score
"The last time you borrowed my capture cage I never saw it again, face it after two thousand years you should have your own stuff!"

Jersey

Registered
Reaction score
I felt pretty smug about shaming him into finally returning my capture cage, until I saw what got left inside.

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
Eric began to regret joining flight school when he learned he would be flying pterodactyls over the lava pools.