Not open for further replies.

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
If you join author central on Amazon you can track your real sales in almost real time, rather than using these other sites that only provide estimates which are sometimes quite inaccurate.

EwanG

Author of Camp Handiba Series
Registered
Reaction score
Website
a1.blogspot.com
If you join author central on Amazon you can track your real sales in almost real time, rather than using these other sites that only provide estimates which are sometimes quite inaccurate.

By any chance could you point to a good tutorial on how to do that? I did join Author Central, but even though I have over 20 years of IT experience, I'll be darned if I can make heads or tails of it :)

Deleted member 42

I'll go take a look; you have to sort of find the right link to quit. It's a daft UI.

Back in a bit. . . Oh, it's much easier now:

1. Log in to Amazon's Author Central
https://www.amazon.com/?tag=absowrit-20

2. Click the top navigation bar link for Sales Info

Last edited by a moderator:

EwanG

Author of Camp Handiba Series
Registered
Reaction score
Website
a1.blogspot.com
I'll go take a look; you have to sort of find the right link to quit. It's a daft UI.

Back in a bit. . . Oh, it's much easier now:

1. Log in to Amazon's Author Central
https://www.amazon.com/?tag=absowrit-20

2. Click the top navigation bar link for Sales Info

Which tells me that if I have Kindle sales, I have to go to a different link. Which means that you appear to have to go to at least two different places, and the Kindle reporting seems to be a bit less than "real time".

Was just trying to find out if there was a "single place" to get up to date information. Perhaps not?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.