Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
...and on the way to taking them to his basement he spots a sheep in a plaid dress on the side of the road. He stops and picks up the sheep which in turns talks him into stopping at a bar.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
um...what?

oh right

And in the bar there's a bartender that's harboring dead things and not so dead things in the basement. The man in the van and the plaided sheep stare at all the shotguns laid out on the bar and order drinks as they take a seat. Looking around they notice a bar of soap sitting in the corner...

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
no

While the bar of soap takes notes for future story ideas, the woman beside her admires various torture devices as she dreams of locking up her Scotsman in her dungeon and making him wear thongs and bows.

The man in the van and the plaided sheep feel at home and have another drink. And then an evil undead chihuey enters the bar...

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
his red eyes glowed in the poorly lit bar as he approached the bar. It would've been quite horrifying, if he wasn't so...short. All the denizens of the bar nodded a greeting at the chihuey as he laid his needle down and ordered some whiskey.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
An Alaskan archer had to come over and put the evil chihuey on a barstool, cuz he couldn't reach it. The archer's gingerbots were getting rather unruly while she was helping the chihuey, so the bartender ordered the zombie waiter to go watch over them before they tore up the bar and knocked over the skin lamps. With all the commotion a cat from Romania slipped in the side door.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
But she didn't slip in unnoticed. The skwirrel that was painting the plaided sheep pink, stopped and turned towards the cat and after recognizing her as 'one of them' offered her beer nuts. While the unipony snuck up behind her and showered her with sparkles.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
As all the hounds cringe at the sparkled cat, a mighty tigress strolls in and all fall silent as she whips out pics of the plaided sheep in all sorts of embarrassing clothes and poses. And everyone :roll: on the floor. Except for the zombie that decides to go after the painter from Chicago while everyone's attention is elsewhere. And as swift as a bullet, the biker chick pounces on the zombie and defeats him with her coolness that is her and her sarcasm. All the while the parumpdragon sips on her coke and stares at the melee in utter confusion.

Last edited:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Ah, the dragoness is kicking back with a Colorado bulldog and some sporks. Because she's waiting for the best part of the story...

A newbie walks into the bar

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Well, then events get a bit fuzzy. The plaided sheep nukes the place, the bartender whips up some sauce that'll melt skin, and everyone goes into a frenzy as the aroma of charred meat and warm blood fill the room. Fights break out over the prime meat, and there's tug-o-wars over the legs. Screams from the newbie shriek into the night while the bar horror hounds eat the newbie alive. All the while, greeting and welcoming the newbie most sincerely. Because we love newbies. We do, really.

the end

because once everyone's bellys are full, they all go into comaland.

well everyone goes into comaland except for the evil clown in the dark corner

Last edited:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
And by the way, it's four in the morning so please excuse all the grammar mistakes in that story, but I'm not going to fix 'em even though I'm sure bos will view it as the biggest horror he'd ever came across. :roll:

andreea

Yeeeesss??
Registered
Reaction score
If you ask me, no errors in that story, but then again my opinion is to be taken with a grain of salt.

*wink*

Last edited:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
*eats andreea's opinion with a grain of salt* mm...could use more salt, though. :D

okay off to watch a movie now. Have a great day, andreea. :)

apologies to all I didn't get into the story...ally, dolores, blunt, lily, damien, rhoda etc. (I'm sure you're just heartbroken :roll: ) you guys were all there in spirit I just couldn't drag the story out that long. it was painfully long as it was. ;)

Last edited:

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And by the way, it's four in the morning so please excuse all the grammar mistakes in that story, but I'm not going to fix 'em even though I'm sure bos will view it as the biggest horror he'd ever came across. :roll:

What happened to Dolores' story about Haggis in the Romance Threads? That's the only one I was really interested in.

:D

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Likely not.

I was apparently being held responsible for something. Even though I wasn't involved and had nothing to do with it.

For once.

Status
Not open for further replies.