Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dilara89

Registered
Reaction score
I've been looking for a writing forum just like this one for ages. Now I'm really happy to have found this website.

I'm 19 and live in New Zealand. I have been writing short stories since I was 8 or 9 years old. I have also tried (and am still trying) to write several novels but never finished them.

Browsing through this forum has already been really interesting and helpful to me. I'm looking forward to discussions, finding answers to my questions and hopefully also being able to answer questions.:)

Mumut

Well begun is half done...
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome, and I hope you can finish at least one novel. I found that so very important. It was not the one now published but I've gone back to it and it's at the publishers now in a query. But once I'd proved to myself that it could be done it was a bit more downhill from there. Good luck.

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

How do you like your popcorn?

Dilara89

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome, and I hope you can finish at least one novel. I found that so very important. It was not the one now published but I've gone back to it and it's at the publishers now in a query. But once I'd proved to myself that it could be done it was a bit more downhill from there. Good luck.

I just started a new novel and really hope to finish this one. Thanks for your advice!

Chrisla

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
I think most of us have at least one unfinished novel lying around. Sometimes it takes a lot of false starts to find your own best method for finishing. I have two that I've picked up again. I'm going back and outlining them, and am finding that generates new ideas, reveals problems with the plot, or helps to resolve some plot problems. Good luck with whatever works for yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.