Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
I like the old MLP, but not the new one.

And I'm back for an hour or so until my next class :)

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
I watched...whichever one was on when I was like 5. Fondest memories of the opening theme.

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Popcorn for lunch = BEST THING EVER.

It's my creativity flowing. Not doing much today, except for creating characters... I now have characters based off my twin cousins Nick and Owen. :tongue

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
I LOVE the title of the third episode in this half. I'M SO EXCITED. I wonder what it means...

On 23 August 2011 Steven Moffat denied reports that there will be a reduced episode count in 2012 and that the only thing that's happening is that the episodes will air a bit later.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Taylor_Writes

#teampeeta
Registered
Reaction score
Okie dokie. I haven't done that in a while... But it's like magic. It is amazing. Really helps. :)

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
The last episode we had (in the UK) was A Good Man Goes To War. So I'm not a hundred percent what episode you mean. Oh well. The new season starts soon :) yay

Well, yes, of course I've seen AGMGTW (A Good Man Goes To War), and I'm not talking about it. I just said that.

I'm talking about the new one, the real season finale. 'Cause AGMGTW was only the mid-season finale.

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, so am I. Cos our next season starts september 3rd... Obviously BBC America has something different to us. It's confusing when you call them 6.5.
Oh it's okay, I get it. We have one on the 27th and then Season 7 starts 3rd September.

Okay maybe not... I'm confused. Why can't they just END season 6, and start 7.. without all the points inbetween?! GRR. okay, so i've imdb'd it.

Last edited:

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
i dont watch DW... started watching Torchwood... i think those shows are like cousins or something. Torchwood is kind of weird... its ok, but weird.

Kyrie

Queen of Adverbs (unfortunately)
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, so am I. Cos our next season starts september 3rd... Obviously BBC America has something different to us. It's confusing when you call them 6.5.
Oh it's okay, I get it. We have one on the 27th and then Season 7 starts 3rd September.

Okay maybe not... I'm confused. Why can't they just END season 6, and start 7.. without all the points inbetween?! GRR. okay, so i've imdb'd it.

Nope, nope nope. This is all season 6. For whatever reason, they split season 6 into two parts; the first half was in spring/summer, and ended with A Good Man Goes to War. The second half starts on Saturday.

Season 7 will start in the spring sometime next year.

And BBC America is FINALLY on the same schedule as the proper BBC. So we get the same thing you do, more or less. :)

ETA: Ally, Torchwood is a spinoff of Doctor Who. :)

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
i dont watch DW... started watching Torchwood... i think those shows are like cousins or something. Torchwood is kind of weird... its ok, but weird.

Torchwood is a spin off... but since Captain Jack Hartness only really appeared in maybe... 4 episodes of Doctor Who over all, it's no wonder the plots have gone a bit... doolally lol

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score

Because the actors and writers and crew and directors need time off. There were rumors that said that they were so far behind that we were only going to get a few episodes next year and not a full series.

Torchwood is a spin-off. Jack was a character on DW in series one, two, and three. I loved him. Are you watching new Torchwood or old Torchwood?

Status
Not open for further replies.