Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
When you do watch this episode though, word of warning: there is a character called Harmony wearing a red hat played by a girl named Lindsay Pearce. I WORSHIP Lindsay Pearce. Like, WORSHIP. So I can't ask you to like her, but don't diss her where I can see, yeah? She got the villain edit on The Glee Project and now when people say bad things about her, it's like my berserk button. It's not rational. XD

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Well if I don't like her I'll make it known, but I won't like...go on and on about it, lol. I plan to check Hulu for it tomorrow.

Thalia

better off with a really good lie
Registered
Reaction score
Berserk button, all I'm saying. :tongue

Naw, I used to be, like, okay, and then I met this really obnoxious girl who's been nothing but rude to me and GAH I want to slap her. And she spent like, five minutes straight dissing Lindsay, until I was like "IF YOU SAY ANOTHER WORD IMMA CUT A BITCH".

Soooooo, the moral of the story is.... I forget.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Oooh, it looks like Glee's going to be good this season then! I hope we don't have another "Britanny/Britney". HURRY UP FRIDAY.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
I have no idea what is happening on my computer screen right now.

ETA: Glee season premier made it almost 7 minutes before making me go "GLEE WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING" with its song choice. Though at least they aren't utterly destroying this one, I will give them that.

Last edited:

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Yes, that song. They didn't destroy it. Which means you'll probably like it. (Because you have to realize I'm a harsh judge when they take on classics of that variety. So "didn't destroy" it coming from me is saying a lot, lol.)

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
The finale was pretty good. One of few episodes I actually enjoyed. Season 3 premier can also go on the list of episodes I enjoyed, because I didn't have a strong urge to punch anyone during it.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Good.

I am still annoyed I can't watch it in my room when it airs here because I don't have the channel in my room.

Just out of curiousity, what are you using the index cards for?

Oh, and Underdogs has an opening credits song I think you'll like -- the "Across The Universe" version of "Across The Universe." :D It might change but...

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
The index cards are just sorta there. I plan to use them when I start focusing more on where to include scenes for my new subplots. As of now though, they live in their bag and I am not involved with them.

Good song choice. Jim Sturgess is a god.

I have class now, so talk to you later.

Status
Not open for further replies.