Website
www.squawk7700.com
Last edited by a moderator:

authorpilot

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.squawk7700.com
I'm a best selling aviation author. My book "Squawk 7700" has been a top 5 aviation best seller on Amazon for close to 5 years. Recently, I published my second book, in eBook and Audiobook format, "The Most Efficient Way to Publish an eBook". I know it may be a great interest to many of you. I've broken down the scary process of publishing an eBook into a simple and efficient solution to get your book published with the least amount of hassle.

The basic background about my new book is pasted below:

Peter Buffington took his personal experience with self-publishing and freely shares his hard-won wisdom and best advice for those looking to do likewise. This is a great guide for those starting out in self-publishing by someone who is successful in this genre and with the process.

-Shelia F. English, CEO/Author/Producer, Circle of Seven Productions

The Most Efficient Way to Publish an eBook is a fantastic and concise guide for anyone considering self-publishing. Peter's experiences as a best-selling aviation author and eBook conversion consultant are shared in this book and I love his bite-sized and easy-to-follow approach.

- Paul Cameron, CEO, Booktrack

Best-selling aviation author, Peter Buffington, has been a licensed commercial pilot for 20 years. He obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in Aeronautical Sciences from the University of North Dakota, and is currently employed in Software Engineering in Madison, Wisconsin. Peter's first book, Squawk 7700, was a revealing, inside look at the regional airline and aviation industry's operating practices. His eBook rocketed to the top five of best-selling aviation eBooks on Amazon.com for three consecutive years.

While signing copies of Squawk 7700 at author events, Peter discovered that his expert knowledge and eBook publishing skills were in high demand, so he started offering eBook conversion consulting services. He has completed dozens of eBook conversions for other authors.

Many secrets that online retailers won't share about publishing an eBook are revealed in Peter's new eBook, The Most Efficient Way to Publish an eBook. His eBook outlines a simple, efficient, and proven method for eBook publishing that all independent authors should read before undertaking their first eBook conversion.

Last edited:

Marian Perera

starting over
Registered
Reaction score
Heaven is a place on earth called Toronto.
Website
www.marianperera.com
I'm a best selling aviation author. My book "Squawk 7700" has been a top 5 aviation best seller on Amazon for close to 5 years. Recently, I published my second book, in eBook and Audiobook format, "The Most Efficient Way to Publish an eBook". I know it may be a great interest to many of you.

Welcome to the board.

This is a community, not just a place to advertise your books. If you interact with people and become part of the community, that's a more effective way to reach a readership than just pimping your books.

Osulagh

Independent fluffy puppy.
Registered
Reaction score
Last edited:

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to the board.

This is a community, not just a place to advertise your books. If you interact with people and become part of the community, that's a more effective way to reach a readership than just pimping your books.
Especially when all three posts made within 15-20 minutes are about your book.

Old Hack

Such a nasty woman
Super Moderator
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Authorpilot, you're welcome to post at AW if you're going to contribute to the community here and participate in the ongoing discussions.

If you're only here to promote your own works it is not going to go well for you.

You need to make fifty or more substantive posts before you can start your own promotional threads.

Locking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.