seun

Horror Man
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lukewalkerwriter.com
After having a look at this site

http://www.trashfiction.co.uk/horror.html

I've been thinking about something I used to do as a kid and was wondering if anyone else did the same.

Steal an older relatives crappy horror books - especially the crappy 70s paperbacks - and read the gore and sex bits. :)

So, who else did this?

dolores haze

international guttersnipe
Registered
Reaction score
I used to pinch my mum's Dennis Wheatley novels. Read them all though, not just the juicy bits. The only one I can remember is "To the Devil a Daughter".

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
I might have read "Crabs on the Rampage." Or I might have had "Crabs on the Rampage." One or the other. Can't remember. :D

seun

Horror Man
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lukewalkerwriter.com
A good (and I mean good as in total crap) was a rip off of The Rats called The Folly.

I can't remember much of the plot other than it involved killer rabbits, was full of sex and violence and I thought it was great.

Calla Lily

On hiatus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.aliceloweecey.net
A good (and I mean good as in total crap) was a rip off of The Rats called The Folly.

I can't remember much of the plot other than it involved killer rabbits, was full of sex and violence and I thought it was great.

I read that! As an adult--I snap up cheesy horror at used book sales whenever I can.

Jabs

'' What Knockers!!''
Registered
Reaction score

That would be Monty Python and the Holy Grail... And it's a movie, not a book. ;)