Would you consider this beneath you?

KateSmash

this was a triumph
Registered
Reaction score
Not going to lie - kind of want to do this with my boobs. Sometimes it's hard to tell who's perving and who's just like "how can she remain upright with those things?" and I mostly ignore all but the most blatant stares nowadays. You know, for social experimentation and all that.

crunchyblanket

the Juggernaut of Imperfection
Registered
Reaction score
Well they're on opposite sides, so in theory they can have the same amount of attention. But yup, married to an ass man as well. :e2moon:

It's part of his charm, I guess.

Luckily, Mr Crunchy likes big butts (and he cannot lie) which is handy, because I don't have any boobs to speak of. Ah, the joys of being pear-shaped.

It creeps me out when I catch people being really blatant about staring at another person's anatomy. I mean, fine, look at whatever you like, but can't you at least have the decency not to advertise your interest to the entire world?

LAgrunion

not to be taken seriously
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Judging from the clips, it's not always clear to me that people were always looking at her butt. Could be her hair, torso/body, clothing, or simply straight ahead.

NonoNono

Registered
Reaction score
I would have liked to get a view myself, of the woman's butt and the camera itself.

Because: 1) who doesn't want to stare at a nice butt? and, 2) was she dressing in a provocative way? was she trying to draw looks for her camera?

Beyond the novelty and entertainment, the video seems totally pointless and voyeuristic(oddly enough, the POV of a butt being stared at), is there really nothing else going on in the world that they have to put this in as filler? Can we not just go to youtube to see this sort of thing(in fact, they probably just pulled it from youtube)? Just another sign of the times for TV news broadcast.

I mean, the video says absolutely nothing of interest. It takes no stance on the issue, and the only message it gets accross is the obvious: guys stare at butts. Whoopdiedo.

It doesn't even provide any information about the butt being stared at! That's what's getting me the most worked up... The end of the video really should have provided a picture, for science. It would have been a nice finale, we watch them stare at the butt, then we stare at the butt.

Don

All Living is Local
Registered
Reaction score
I would have liked to get a view myself, of the woman's butt and the camera itself.

Because: 1) who doesn't want to stare at a nice butt? and, 2) was she dressing in a provocative way? was she trying to draw looks for her camera?

Beyond the novelty and entertainment, the video seems totally pointless and voyeuristic(oddly enough, the POV of a butt being stared at), is there really nothing else going on in the world that they have to put this in as filler? Can we not just go to youtube to see this sort of thing(in fact, they probably just pulled it from youtube)? Just another sign of the times for TV news broadcast.

I mean, the video says absolutely nothing of interest. It takes no stance on the issue, and the only message it gets accross is the obvious: guys stare at butts. Whoopdiedo.

It doesn't even provide any information about the butt being stared at! That's what's getting me the most worked up... The end of the video really should have provided a picture, for science. It would have been a nice finale, we watch them stare at the butt, then we stare at the butt.
Watch the second video, the one I posted. All will be made clear to you.

little_e

Trust: that most precious coin.
Registered
Reaction score
Sometimes I catch people staring or looking at me funny, and it takes me a while to remember, oh, right, I have purple hair.

But do we really need to record it to know that people stare at butts sometimes?