Teens Writing for Teens, the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missus Akasha

I'm a monster. I'm a saint.
Registered
Reaction score

Hehe. :)

It's hard to watch a show about someone for so long and then they go ahead and are replaced by someone else. I mean that is a longstanding tradition of DW, but that doesn't mean that I approve of it, LOL.

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
I stopped watching DW after David left. :< It wasn't the same anymore for me. David just had a charisma that captured me. He had chemistry with just about everyone, LOL.

It took me a while to warm up to Matt, but now I really love him. He was perfect to follow David. (as someone else put it) His Doctor could be David's Doctor's younger brother. They're really similar, but just different enough.

Missus Akasha

Registered
Reaction score
It took me a while to warm up to Matt, but now I really love him. He was perfect to follow David. (as someone else put it) His Doctor could be David's Doctor's younger brother. They're really similar, but just different enough.

I might have to give him a try and push my stubbornness aside, LOL.

Bookgirl2021

"If I had a heart, I'd give it to you."
Registered
Reaction score
That was my problem. I actually had never seen any of his episodes until...May, I think. And then I only did because part(s) of it were filmed like five hours from where I live. ...But then I got interested enough that I had to go back and watch the rest of David's (...I think I still may be missing one or two of them, though), and then Matt's. Now I've seen basically all of them up to the most recent season finale (which I'm waiting to watch with a friend).

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah no problem!

Hey guys want to know an interesting fact? Did you know you can put your finger in the upper and bottom parts of a flame and not get burned... the hottest part of the flame is where the two different colored sectors meet.

Missus Akasha

Registered
Reaction score
Oo, you should have never told me, LMAO. Now I am going to want to try that out and most likely, I am going to burn myself, LOL.

What's your favorite DW episode, Bookgirl?

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
It is so tempting to buy a Nintendo 3DS after Christmas. I have games on my iPod, but I'd like one for the games I can't get on the iPod (plus, two versions of Lego HP? Yes, please!). I think I would play it at uni when my iPod battery runs out or when I'm bored at home and on holiday...

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
When David left and I saw who was replacing him, I didn't want to watch it. I purposely missed half of the first series with Matt because I refused to watch it. But then I did start to watch it, and I got over it not being David. I had the same issue when Christopher Eccleston left. But you get used to it and each of them have their own unique portrayal of the doctor that I think people don't understand. If you don't like the show, fair enough. But it's silly to not like it purely because of who plays the character now... obv that's just how I feel. Half the films I watch I'm never a huge fan of the actors but I watch it and get over my prejudices! haha

Allaboutwords13

You Snooze, You Lose!
Registered
Reaction score
When David left and I saw who was replacing him, I didn't want to watch it. I purposely missed half of the first series with Matt because I refused to watch it. But then I did start to watch it, and I got over it not being David. I had the same issue when Christopher Eccleston left. But you get used to it and each of them have their own unique portrayal of the doctor that I think people don't understand. If you don't like the show, fair enough. But it's silly to not like it purely because of who plays the character now... obv that's just how I feel.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
It's going pretty well. I'm thinking I may have a new boyfriend either just before the end of this semester or at the start of next semester, soooooo...good mood :D

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys.

It seems I finally got a query letter together that at least one QLH reader liked :D

(does small victory dance)

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Hiya Parump. I think I saw some of your older queries...maybe I should go look at the newest.

Kyla Laufreyson

Oops
Registered
Reaction score
Well there's a dance at my uni on Saturday and I'm supposed to be going with my friend Neil. Plus we've been texting a loooot, and I told him we're watching Toy Story 3 together finals week, which he agreed to. So I'm hoping he likes me as much as I like him.

Going to read it, Parump :)

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Well there's a dance at my uni on Saturday and I'm supposed to be going with my friend Neil. Plus we've been texting a loooot, and I told him we're watching Toy Story 3 together finals week, which he agreed to. So I'm hoping he likes me as much as I like him.

Going to read it, Parump :)

Congrats on the semi-date date.

And thanks for going and taking a peek at QLH :)

Status
Not open for further replies.