• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Writing partners for letter game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss T

Registered
Reaction score
It's been a while since I've been on AW, and I've previously posted this sort of thing under Exercises, Prompts & Whimsical Pursuits, but this seemed an appropriate place-- let me know if this should be posted somewhere else.

Basically, I'd like to play the letter game. I'm not experienced with it, but I'm itching to write in this context and unfussy about with whom and about what. It'd be a casual writing partnership for however long we cared to continue, and I think it'd be good exercise as well as potentially a lot of fun.

If anyone's interested in partnering, you can email me a starting letter or send me a message with your email and maybe a couple writing interests (for instance, I'm currently wallowing in Austen and slightly-alternate fantastical universes) so I can begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.