Status
Not open for further replies.

arrowqueen

RIP, our sarky besom
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
I love you too, Teddy weddie!

It's the tail-end of the Mikhail Gobachov LSD. Just stick 'Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds' on the CD and bring her back gently.

TrainofThought

A flowering bud of bitchiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.authordenisebaer.com
I_Shrugged said:
I guess what I’m asking is: Is everyone okay out there? Do we all need a valium? Should we have one big collective group hug? How about some chocolate?
I’ve become a little more agitated. I blame it on the violence around me. During my 9-years at my job, we have had FOUR murder related incidents involving employees. The fourth one occurred this past week. Scary… makes you wonder about colleagues personal lives and people in general. I can use a valium and a sabbatical. You asked.

cree

Registered
Reaction score
Choco-valium, all around.

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I_Shrugged said:
Yeah! Someone finally invented Choco-valium!
"Progress is our most important product!"

Maryn, who's taken chocolate many times but not Valium--yet

BradyH1861

Hold Fast.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
civilwaraddict.com
I get enough confrontation at work, so I try to avoid it in my off time. That said, I've always thought a good spanking would solve the world's problems.

Brady

cree

Registered
Reaction score
Here's where it is:

You have to drive to Canada, home of the "Whaddya Need?" pharmacy, and just past immigration, pull into the Duty Free Shop.

The choco-valium is in the same aisle as the moose-antler baseball caps and maple syrup bottles, on the shelf under the T-shirts imprinted "My grandparents went to Canada to get cheap prescriptions, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt, eh?"

The Royal Canadian Mounted Police will be on hand to assist you.

JDCrayne

Indonesian Yak Keeper
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pacificsites.com
Maybe everyone needs to stagger over to HOL and sog in the hot tub for a while. Life looks MUCH better after a good soak and a few tall glasss of rum and Coke. Lets do the Bunny Hop...

GPatten

Dang...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
forum.m1911.org
It’s the Internet for crying out loud. It’s a writers forum, a message board, people misconstrue what they’re reading and take something wrong and make it personal. People get mad all the time on Internet forums. They even get mad at downtown meetings, even at town meetings and throw punches at each other.

LOL

Most of us do it at times, even as writers, we misconstrue what someone has posted, or we write something that is not quite clear to someone. Consider it practice in reading and writing.

LOL

It’s too bad we can’t face off with each other and explain, or clarify ourselves – apologize.

:Shrug:

TeddyG

The Other Shoe Will Fall!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.virginisrael.com
arrowqueen said:
I love you too, Teddy weddie!

It's the tail-end of the Mikhail Gobachov LSD. Just stick 'Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds' on the CD and bring her back gently.

Arrowqueen...How you been? LTNS!!!!!!!
wow it is good to see you...
where the hell you been?

jst5150

Vorpal Comics. Weekly Podcast. Twitch Artist. Vet
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
jasontudor.com
NeuroFizz said:
Every now and again, we all need the literary equivalent of X-Lax.
Also used by, of course, X-Men ...

stormie

storm central
Registered
Reaction score
Still three blocks from the Atlantic Ocean
Website
www.anneskal.wordpress.com
If I don't have my one piece of chocolate, my one (yes, only one) shot of schnapps on ice, the skies turn stormy. But not too often.

I have a thought: Maybe we get grumpy from sitting in front of a screen that does nothing until we make it do something. Like play videos on YouTube or post here at AW or open our email. Or write.

And then we have to deal with rejections. I mean, yeah, there are acceptances that make us do the snoopy dance, and with time rejection letters do get easier to throw in the garbage (or delete), but still....

Status
Not open for further replies.