• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta for a mystery book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NyxAustin

Registered
Reaction score
I'm seeking some betas for my mystery book. Pm me if you are interested and I can send you the first chapter to see if you click with the style or not. The blurb is below:

Rio is four years old and lives with his friend Pigeon in a big warehouse where they are looked after by their carers. While Pigeon tells stories of mysterious heroes and grizzly murders, monsters roam the hallways at night. Slowly Rio becomes aware that his life at the warehouse is not what it seems. Everyone is keeping secrets from him, including those he trusts. The only way to get out alive is to find a way to be brave, only braver children than him have tried and none of them left with their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.