New Political Game Site

Robert Toy

FOB and Slayer of windmills
Registered
Reaction score
The link will take you to a super interesting forum where intelligent people gather into opposing political mobs and play the new game of “Your candidate sucks, and I have the rumor to prove it!”

http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=184

Click and join in the fun.

Certain terms and conditions apply, some assembly may be required, batteries not included.

Don

All Living is Local
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, partisanship at its very best! I'm impressed. :D

Thanks for the link. I was so depressed by the realization that the Republicans and Democrats both have plans for bigger government, higher taxes, more regulation, and more wars that I'd lost track of what really matters.

"Your guy sucks!"

"Oh, yeah, well your guy sucks MORE!"

What great political discourse. I haven't read anything so cogent since the Lincoln-Douglas debates.

ETA: Since candidates that suck seem to be the important thing these days, perhaps Monica should be running? :roll:

MoonWriter

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Oh yeah! Well, just this morning, MSNBC confirmed that Joe Biden is jealous because the DNC never offered to buy him as much as a negligee. :)

Don

All Living is Local
Registered
Reaction score
Oh yeah! Well, just this morning, MSNBC confirmed that Joe Biden is jealous because the DNC never offered to buy him as much as a negligee. :)
My eyes! MY EYES!!!!! I'M BLIND!!!

Robert Toy

FOB and Slayer of windmills
Registered
Reaction score
t1home_india_ap.jpg

Oh God, not the pink one...please