Hello to All!

Faith_Cusgroy

Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. Take some time to greet fellow newbies,
critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

:hi:

Thanks for the tips!

thomasvision

Registered
Reaction score
Nice, I also like Sci-Fi. There was another Sci brother in arms that joined yesterday I forget his name. I got excited when you said video games but you didn't say COD :-(

WELCOME!

JulianneQJohnson

Ferret Herder
Registered
Reaction score
Website
julianneqjohnson.com
Welcome to the Water Cooler!
I also like my books and movies to be entertaining, but I won't watch or read stuff that will make me cry because I find it feels my little depression problem. I also love animals, and have a small menagerie of my own. But we can't be WC twins because my favorite color is red! ;)

Aj Johnson

Registered
Reaction score
Website
aj-johnson216.blogspot.com
Hi and Welcome!

I'm AJ, and I too write and read Sci-fi/fantasy/ and also horror. I also enjoy video games, most of all online MMORPG games. Though I admit they are extremely time consuming and end up getting nothing done lol. I have since actually quit gaming for almost two weeks now to focus on some more important stuff, like writing and reading. I'm really focused on trying to get my writing out there this year so I need to try and eliminate all the distractions. Also, I'm trying to save up all my "gaming time" (kind of like saving up paid time off hours for work. lol) for when Elder Scrolls Online comes out. Hehe.

My favorite color is also blue, but I'm picky. Just "blue" isn't good enough, my true favorite color is somewhere between the spectrums of Royal Blue and Electric blue...I haven't quite figured out it's exact name, all I know is when I see a car with this color I tend to stare at it for long periods of time because it's just that soothing to my eyes. 0_o

Haha, anyway, thats me. Pleasure to meet you. I'll see you around the forums.