Adobe Story

goshirn

Registered
Reaction score
I didn't even know that it existed, but now I've done some research, watched a few videos and it seems cool, I don't quite know how Scrivener is for screenwriting but Adobe Story looks really good.

ereadergold

Registered
Reaction score
Looks very interesting, thanks for the info.

Celtx also has many similar features, you may want to look at it as well if you are in the market for script writing software:

https://www.celtx.com/a/ux/

As with Adobe Story there are both free and paid versions.

Bill

cbenoi1

Banned
Reaction score
Adobe is already the king of Flash content, mainly in web advertisement form. As its tools are moving to the web platform (Adobe got tired of having its software pirated), they are complementing their suite with more content creation tools, Story being the latest one.

Adobe Story is NOT a replacement for Final Draft (and equivalents) although it shares many of the core features of a good script authoring package (formatting being the top-most). Think of Adobe Story as a tool to make Flash banner ads, vlogs or similar small videos people put up on Youtube. That's the intended market segment, not Hollywood movie scriptwriters.

You can't go wrong with Final Draft, Movie Draft, FadeIn Pro, Celtx, etc. Those are the tools of the trade.

-cb