OMG About to have a panic attack

kaitiepaige17

Inappropriate smiley INCOMINGGGGGG!
Registered
Reaction score
Hopefully someone with Verizon wireless can help me..

I just checked my phone and realized that I rolled over on it in the middle of the night and logged on to verizon mobile web (the web you can get to by pressing the "up" button)

It said I'd been on it for over 6 hours!

But I didn't log on to MyVerizon (free) or the Mobile web (that costs money) It just stayed on the homepage.

Is this going to bill me? I'm seriously about to pass out. Something like this WOULD happen to me.....

kaitiepaige17

Registered
Reaction score
I just checked and I don't think it's going to charge me because I didn't select one of the options. Thank god...

littlebear91

Never Let Go
Registered
Reaction score
Website
littlebearz.com
You are very lucky that their homepage is static lol, if it was dynamic, just think of the amount of usage there would be ....

kaitiepaige17

Registered
Reaction score
Well it made me nervous because I thought, "why would they have told me how many minutes I've been on if it isn't charging me?" But I guess that's for if you choose one of the two options on the homepage...if that makes sense.

Anyhoo, I talked to a few people and they said it won't charge me. But if it does I'll be raising some serious HELL lol

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I would call Verizon to double check. My Aunt forgot to end a call she had a huge bill and called Verizon and they checked into it and credited her on her next bill. They were very helpful about it.

thothguard51

A Gentleman of a refined age...
Registered
Reaction score
Here's the thing people...

Any service has no idea if the person did something by accident or on purpose. If they accept the word of everyone who calls in and says I did not do this, it was an accident, they would be forgiving a whole lot more charges. Honest or otherwise...

It never hurts to call and check on these things because then you have a record on file with them. Most companies will do a one time courtesy wave if you can convince them it was an accident or you did not do this. But, it is up to the individual user to monitor their usages.