• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

The Write Agenda

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Here we go!

sealiu.gif
I'm probably going to snag that and put it in my sig so I can pretend I'm as cool as all y'all.

LindaJeanne

On a small world west of wonder
Registered
Reaction score
Oh dear--I made "Nick" mad.

- Victoria

It looks like English, in that I recognize most of the words, and the words seem to be arranged into sentences...

Even if I stumbled on that page cold, with no idea what his agenda was or why, his prose style has flat-earth-conspiracy theorist written all over it. I can't imagine that anyone taking this guy seriously.

Deleted member 42

Gotcha zanjan; will make them available, if it's OK with Victoria, tomorrow.

Do, please, take note of TWA's assine, illiterate half-witted copyright statement, right under the CC statement.

Geeze. Can they even read? We know they can't write.

Deleted member 42

Poor Bobby.

He hasn't realized we're not laughing with him.

We're laughing at him.

He's the kind of guy that you really hope has velcro on his pants, because he can't really cope with the subtleties and inherent risk of a zipper.

aliceshortcake

Wilde about Oscar
Registered
Reaction score
We need a rim shot smiley.

And a Catskills comedian smiley.

I'll be here all week!

James D. Macdonald

Your Genial Uncle
Absolute Sage
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
madhousemanor.wordpress.com

twm

Zizban
Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
I see after Victoria posted about their "bestseller" the geniuses at TWA decided to attack her by posting her Amazon sales ranking.

Listen, TWA people, before you look like total idiots: Amazon sales rankings mean nothing. Zero. Zilch. By using them to attack someone, you are just showing off your ignorance.

victoriastrauss

Writer Beware Goddess
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.victoriastrauss.com
I see after Victoria posted about their "bestseller" the geniuses at TWA decided to attack her by posting her Amazon sales ranking.

All but two of the books they posted are out of print. In some cases they haven't been commercially available for a decade or more. So of course they have terrible rankings.

- Victoria

Giant Baby

Oh, the humanity.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And yet, YOU, Victoria, rank quite highly, at all times, in every way, and are always so available to grateful writers. Thanks for all you do, and for all you write. Truly, you kick ass.

I'd also like to thank The Write Agenda for all they do, and for all they write. If it wasn't for those silly, hairbrained screwballs, I might have forgotten to come here and mention how much I adore Victoria every time she posts.

Thanks, TWA! :Thumbs:

chopper

Steven Poore
Registered
Reaction score
Website
stevenpoore.wordpress.com
All but two of the books they posted are out of print. In some cases they haven't been commercially available for a decade or more. So of course they have terrible rankings.

- Victoria

Interesting point: what on earth do they hope to gain from a boycott, then? Are they seriously asking people to boycott second-hand bookshops?