IT BETTER BE GOOD

*bounce*

Cuz that title makes me want to ...

*bounce*

BOUNCE OFF THE WALLS! :)

clare

Registered
Reaction score
Does anybody else pronounce February in their head when they type it, but say the silent "r" as well? I do. Same with business. Bus - e - ness. The "i" sounds like an "e". Get it? I do this with a lot of other words too. Helps me to remember how to spell them.

Yes. How about Connect-I-cut? or Wed-nez-day?

Butterbean

This boy just ain't right
Registered
Reaction score
Robstown,Texas..Birthplace of Texas hold 'em
Website
www.storiesfrommikeysworld.com
*bounce*

Hey! Have you seen those billboards for

*bounce*

GNOMEO AND JULIET?

*bounce*

All I can say is ...

*bounce*

IT BETTER BE GOOD

*bounce*

*bounce*

Yes I did see that on TV today Timp, not actually the billboards but also along with a commercial for Rango starring Johnny Depp. Now that one I want to see. I'm sure glad I have kids.:)

Well, I'm just a big kid anyway.

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
You can always do your January prompt later, Jed (it can be January in March, or whatever :D). You HAVE to write a caterpillar story.
Wow, all that pressure ;)

I will write one with a caterpillar, and possibly even a snail in it. I have a few ideas rolling around in my head and do promise to get them down. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow. Possibly not the day after. Maybe the day after that, though. Or sometime next week. :D

I'm sorry everyone if I got us off on the wrong track in here. I didn't mean to. I have a tendency to say whatever is on my mind at the moment and that goes for posting too. Also, I wasn't trying to argue or anything. I was just clarfying what I said. I'm so sorry if I created any tension or problems. I wasn't upset by anyone's post and I'm really sorry if anyone was upset by mine!
Hey, don't worry about it. It's all forgotten with a few bounces. :)

*bounce-bounce-bounce*

Bouncing really is fun :D
So, anyway, can't wait to hear that February Prompt, Sheila. Does anybody else pronounce February in their head when they type it, but say the silent "r" as well? I do. Same with business. Bus - e - ness. The "i" sounds like an "e". Get it? I do this with a lot of other words too. Helps me to remember how to spell them.
I rely on the spell checker more than I should. But I do have to this often, especially with words such as February and of course Wednesday :D

Isn't there way too many letters in the word 'Queue' ?

Kitty Pryde

i luv you giant bear statue
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Every time I see the billboard or the trailer, I wonder how they are going to handle the double suicide at the end in a comical and child-friendly way :D

*bounce*

Hey! Have you seen those billboards for

*bounce*

GNOMEO AND JULIET?

*bounce*

All I can say is ...

*bounce*

IT BETTER BE GOOD

*bounce*

*bounce*

Greenify13

Fair Maiden of War.
Registered
Reaction score
I'm here, again, and have no idea what to say.

So....I'll say we should bounce because this word is awesome: zenzizenzizenzic.

Try to say it, I dare you. :D

Alanna B.

Um,yeah so... ok then.
Registered
Reaction score
Hey Bouncy friends!!
I've been dodging the plague that has engulfed everyone around me! Its bound to get its cold dead fingers on me, but I'm not giving up quite yet! Hope you are all well! I'm excited about the new prompt!

I think I'm almost done with winter. We got a foot and 1/2 of snow today. Anyone have the number of that damn ground hog? I have an attack plan.....

***DISCLAIMER: Sorry if the story of my son caused any Bouncy House ill will :(. Just thought it was comical coming from a five year old. ***

BOING! BOING! Where did this big trampoline come from??? SWEET!!

Smish

Reads more than she writes.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm here, again, and have no idea what to say.

So....I'll say we should bounce because this word is awesome: zenzizenzizenzic.

Try to say it, I dare you. :D

Bounce - zenzi - bounce - zenzi- bounce - zenzic - bounce - I - bounce - said - bounce - it! :Jump:

I think I'm almost done with winter. We got a foot and 1/2 of snow today. Anyone have the number of that damn ground hog? I have an attack plan.....

BOING! BOING! Where did this big trampoline come from??? SWEET!!

A foot and a half? Holy frozen cow, dude! Keep bouncing. It'll keep you warm! :D

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
Hear everyone's getting all of this snow and here I am hoping we get to see a few flurries!! It's just that we don't get to see that much snow here so it's fun, fun, fun when we do get it! :D I do feel for those of you who have been bombed with this winter storm! So stay warm and keep on bouncing!! I'll still be looking out of my window for one little flurry!! :)

Kitty Pryde

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I must momentously make an announcement.

*bounce bounce*

I have, after four years, finished this WIP! Some of you have critted some of it, or advised me that it was wayyyy too short, or both. This is the one about the little boy who uses a wheelchair who learns how to ski and has assorted other adventures. It's now chock full of many more exciting bits, and weighing in around 35k. Hooray!!! I'm so excited. Most of it has been edited to within an inch of its fictional life. I just have a few tweaks to make to it.

I'm also looking for a couple of friendly betas if anyone wants to read an exciting contemporary MG boy novel with an interesting protagonist. It's full of pranks, poison oak in inappropriate places, and death-defying high-speed antics. :D

*bounce bounce*

clare

Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations! I actually CRIED when I finished mine recently.
Who is making the cupcakes to celebrate?

Greenify13

Fair Maiden of War.
Registered
Reaction score
Bounce - zenzi - bounce - zenzi- bounce - zenzic - bounce - I - bounce - said - bounce - it! :Jump:

Haha! That works for me!

New word: decemnovenarianize

okay, not as hard or fun as the last, but it sure is funny. :D

Oh wow, congrats Kitty! That's awesome!

Kitty Pryde

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks, guys. I woke up this morning like OMGmusteditrightnow!! But the good computer is being monopolized so I cannot (le sigh!). Just waiting for my sweetie to go to work so I can get back to it. Excitements! I'm quite proud of myself. It was really hard for me to get the tone just right and say what I want to say without making it an unpleasant message book. Yes, the book and I are still the delirious honeymoon stage!

jtrylch13

Has semi-colon; will use it!
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats Kitty! Keep up the good work!

timp67

Guinea pig in the laboratory of God
Registered
Reaction score
SMISH I LOVE THE BOUNCY SMILEY!

CONGRATS KITTY!

/STUCK ON CAPS :)

Smish

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
influenza? rare parasite? dying?

I am so freaking sick. I've been vomiting for twelve hours and can't stop, even though there's NO food left in my body. I can't even keep water down. My entire body aches. I'm feverish. I'm in misery.

Help...

Smish

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, and I'm going to sit in that dark corner over there. Please don't bounce on me. Unless you want to be covered in puke.

SheilaJG

Registered
Reaction score
I am so freaking sick. I've been vomiting for twelve hours and can't stop, even though there's NO food left in my body. I can't even keep water down. My entire body aches. I'm feverish. I'm in misery.

Help...

:e2cry:
Oh, Smish.

I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better, that sounds just awful. Do you have a fever? Maybe now that you've gotten everything out, things will get better?

Here are some flowers, and I'm sending healing thoughts your way.

:e2flowers