How'd You Find This Site?

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
...I don't want to join the ranks of conspiracy theory so it's best to give the information away. Once people have the truth in hand there is no theory left.
So by giving the information away, you're not perpetuating a conspiracy theory? How does that work, exactly?

...If you want to see it just search SubliminalSpacePrograms without spaces in sharing sites. I don't think I'm spamming, just reporting.
Sure, you're not a spammer; just like you're not a conspiracy theorist.

Nice try, though.

fantasyfables

Registered
Reaction score
I think I found this site just through a search engine when I was looking for writing sites/communities.

raburgeson

Registered
Reaction score
I endorse no products or services in the book. Would that qualify as no spamming? This is a serious art book. Work with it with a friend. I tell you that in the book and, why is it so hard to believe that there is a group of men left that feel the people of their country is more important than money?

raburgeson

Registered
Reaction score
Yes my book is nonfiction. It is missing from the net this morning and is reuploading now. By free I mean free, you can copy it and hand it out or share it through computer means. I'm going to end up fighting just to keep it on the net. If you get a message that it is deleted by the poster it is a lie. Equally they have no grounds to remove it for copyright violations.

dbmcnicol

Wandering but not completely lost.
Registered
Reaction score
A very good friend and fellow writer, Nick Russell, recommended the site to me. I'd been dabbling in a couple of others but this one seems to suit me better....if I can keep up. Trying to figure out the best way to read new posts in areas that interest me. LOL!

Sunny-Sky

Registered
Reaction score
I just found this site yesterday. I think I was searching up 'hmph thesaurus' to see if there were any other nouns/verbs for it and happened on a forum discussion about it. The replies all seemed nice and useful so hey, here I am :)

Hilldawg

Registered
Reaction score
I am a youth librarian and a patron (and fellow writer) contacted me about hosting weekly NaNoWriMo sessions for her homeschool kids. We worked together to set it up and through our interactions, became friends. When my family got the flu and I missed out on two weeks of NaNoWriMo, she told me about Write1 Sub1 and this website. I am so thankful! This site has provided me with that je ne se qua that I needed to get serious about my writing again.

Hill

Lhipenwhe

Moving with my soul, step by step
Registered
Reaction score
I was looking for a place to share my work; somewhat vain, I know. Found the link on a 'Ask Yahoo' site.

SoulzBaen

Registered
Reaction score
I was directed to this site from a favorite author of mine on Facebook. We were talking about Copy-editing, and she gave me a link to here, suggesting I have a go at some of the content here and perhaps do my own submissions sometime for more feedback. P.N. Elrod is a wonderful woman, a wealth of wisdom.

Last edited:

totopink

Registered
Reaction score
Googled something unrelated and this site popped up. I've been a regular member on other writing forums before but not to this one. I thought, why not?

Zaziki Sauce

Registered
Reaction score
I was researching agents and stumbled upon this site. I have always wondered why it is called "Water Color," with the fine art and all, but ohhh . . . I get it now.

Tomspy77

Time Lord
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thomas-willam-spychalski.webs.com
I did a Google search for "best writing forums" and this site was in the respone to a Yahoo! Answers question about the same question I had. The poster made this place seem less stiff and rigid then another forum I joined about a year ago but stopped going to as not only did they have a post count you had to reach to get insight into your writing, but they also made you do so many reviews yourself.

That's too is fine and dandy but really I do not think I'm qualified to judge anyone else's writing yet.

I also saw that lots of people were banned and that was it lol.

Peggy Lane

Registered
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I pulled up the site doing a google search for writing groups, but it's kind of blur, to be honest! I'm know I'm glad to be here.

ianuschristius

Spiritual Anarchist
Registered
Reaction score
I was trying to find a quality writers forum that is covering writers from all over the world, ofcourse searching through Google. I wanted to show people that I've just publish my first book and get some critical reviews of fellow writers and other writing business experts.

And I must say that I didn't regret it when I registered here.

MsDashwood

Getting back to writing...
Registered
Reaction score
I searched for writers forums :D
Wanted to read and talk about writing, because I find it inspires me and keeps me going.
And so far this forum has lived up to my expectations :)

JMercedesD

Our Angels are Different
Registered
Reaction score
Like so many others, I was combing through agent listings. After half a dozen Google searches sent me here for information, I decided it was best to give in and sign up. :) There looks to be a LOT of useful information here!