we have that in my office.
usually at lunchtime.

Angie

Shaddup and lemme think.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.tranquiligeek.com

See the Haggis towel? See the Haggis towel? I forgot my Haggis towel. How could I forget my Haggis towel? I love my Haggis towel. :D

And the Zebra towel. AND the Zebra messenger bag. :D

o_O

How in the name of Dog did you find that?

Psst! Bug! That chick's totally coming onto you.

I saw the zebra! That must be a recorder bag!

It totally is! :D

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I used to work at a place that had BEER:30 every Friday afternoon. They'd roll around a cart with a couple of kegs on it to end the week.

The good ol' days...

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
seems to me that SF has them too

Nudity in Oregon is not illegal, though you can do things while so that are illegal.

and if SF and Portland do something strange Seattle is usually yelling "Me too !!!"

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
or ...

There are things that you can't do in Portland but nobody knows what they are and how can you find out they are wrong and even the mayor leads bike parades that are in violation of the law but it is OK because it is Portland and they don't care what people think who don't think like they do like getting to work using the highways and bridges while they have all of their clothes on and silly things like that that don't cost taxpayers money and make me right about them and take so long trying to find all the little thingys with letters on them to make sense and that sometimes puts my posts interupted by others that jump in between them while I am still making sense because

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
*steps out of the shower*

*grabs haggis towel*

*dries ass*

there you go, porter. you're all dry now!
*slaps cray...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again*

Angie

Shaddup and lemme think.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.tranquiligeek.com
*slaps cray...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again...slaps cray again*

AGAIN! :D

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
or ...

There are things that you can't do in Portland but nobody knows what they are and how can you find out they are wrong and even the mayor leads bike parades that are in violation of the law but it is OK because it is Portland and they don't care what people think who don't think like they do like getting to work using the highways and bridges while they have all of their clothes on and silly things like that that don't cost taxpayers money and make me right about them and take so long trying to find all the little thingys with letters on them to make sense and that sometimes puts my posts interupted by others that jump in between them while I am still making sense because

The dream of the 90's is alive in Portland.

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*looks for aisle 3*
*hears BSG theme*
*wanders off*

Just one more episode.

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
wait, he told you he wears pink shirts with white suspenders?

Status
Not open for further replies.