The Old Farts Bar, Grill and Infirmary

Status
Not open for further replies.

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
Welcom Mr Yikes the jello should be here soon or you can have a 2x4 on Laverne who likes to welcome strangers with free drinks but watch out because it is probably really a trick to get you to let your guard down and then it is pretty hard to explain or even guess just what she'll do like she did to some other people who use to be able to post here before she got them because

PorterStarrByrd

Registered
Reaction score
As long as i have the floor (the empty floor, it looks like)

I just posted a new item in my humor blog

Building a Better Mouse Trap

link is in my signature ...

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
keep pounding rhythm to the brain...

MrYikes

He's such fun, til he gets hungry
Registered
Reaction score
My wife and I were married in Palm Springs when I was a rock drummer, but that was before Sonny became a "respectable politician". Is it possible to put those two words together?

JoeBear

Thick-skinned, but I shoot back.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
My wife and I were married in Palm Springs when I was a rock drummer, but that was before Sonny became a "respectable politician". Is it possible to put those two words together?
I think that's an oxygen- ... that's an oxyoke ... that's a moronic...

Uh...nope.

(I wish I knew some writers who could help me out with that.)

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Sonny became a respectable politician once he finally went skiing. Would that he could have taken the rest of Congress along on that trip.

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
^ La-dee-da-dee-dee. La-dee-da-dee-dum.

PorterStarrByrd

Registered
Reaction score
I once had a drum of cement but it was too heavy to take with me on road trips and the tome didn't impress people who knew about music or didnt since they agreed that I should tie it around my next and deep six it whatever that means that I dont know since my musical skills are rivaled only by my righting skill and speeking skills which led me to be banned from toastmansters who said they would rather hear the cement drum than most of my speaches except the parts where they ended and didn't win me very many speach contests and everyone else said my speeches made everyone else a better speaker at least in comparison to something or other but i think they just has a hard time accepting all of those truths that they didn't know about until I spoke to them like about a cement drum because

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*Bakes pies for all of the veterans*

Thank you for your service!:Hug2:

MrYikes

He's such fun, til he gets hungry
Registered
Reaction score
I,, I,, get all giggly when someone talks paradiddle to me. You old ruff flim flam man you.

Kisses Big L's feet, just cause.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
I,, I,, get all giggly when someone talks paradiddle to me. You old ruff flim flam man you.

Kisses Big L's feet, just cause.
Old drummer here. Very old drummer.

On the other hand, Porter is...well...he's just...see...he's...um...Porter.

GailD

Still chasing plot bunnies.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I once had a drum of cement but it was too heavy to take with me on road trips and the tome didn't impress people who knew about music or didnt since they agreed that I should tie it around my next and deep six it whatever that means that I dont know since my musical skills are rivaled only by my righting skill and speeking skills which led me to be banned from toastmansters who said they would rather hear the cement drum than most of my speaches except the parts where they ended and didn't win me very many speach contests and everyone else said my speeches made everyone else a better speaker at least in comparison to something or other but i think they just has a hard time accepting all of those truths that they didn't know about until I spoke to them like about a cement drum because

With all due respect, Porter.

Toastmansters Toastmasters would never make comments like that. They'd just applaud politely and find at least one or two positive aspects of your speech and focus on those - with a few words of encouragement and constuctive feedback on what you could improve.

:)

Gail,
Long-time Toastmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.