Teens Writing for Teens, issue 6

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Awww.

Ke$ha fits Hannah's vibe later in the script, but I'm not sure at the start. I'm thinking Avril Lavigne sort of stuff. :)

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
WAS JUST TOLD THE MOST AWESOME THING! HAHHAHAHAH!

Sort of Friend person: So you write books? And want to go into forensics for the FBI?
Me: Yep.
SOFP: So your going to be like the real life Bones, mixed with Abby from NCIS, and Sully from X-Files?
Me: (hysterical laughter) Yeah, totally sums up who I am.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Hahahahaha. BRILLIANT!

Hannah wants to break free from everything her parents expect her to be, she's always had a rebellious streak, but Nick helps her break free. Cue drunken nights and sex on the beach.

And maybe drugs.

Nick has an ex, but he hasn't told me how she fits into the plot yet.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Cool!

hahahah my MC's ex's show up often in the book... well because the book is about there horrible breakups, and how Jake and Andy help each other through them by becoming BFF's, then when all the drama is settled and they are finally officially over there ex's get together.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Well, she's just central to Nick's internal conflict. She never appears. Who goes on holiday with their ex???

HannahLovely

Registered
Reaction score
The TARDIS parked at Hogwarts inside Narnia.
Wrote 500 words so far! Now to work up the motivation to do homework that's already late...

Don't professors understand that it's hard to concentrate on essays when ghosts, witches and characters that don't listen are bouncing around in your head?

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
No, professors totally don't understand that. I wish they would.

What year are you in college?

After my first i quickly realized how little i would ever be able to write while school was going on.

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
Everyone would want to use one! Not like coffee is necessarily a pleasure to drink for most. I got used to the taste by adding in chocolate, and lots of sugar and cream, but i mainly drink it for the caffeine... but what if you didnt need to do that?

Not that i could ever figure out how to make something like that, but still its a good freaking idea!

1. Have you ever seen Meet the Robinsons?

2. There are caffeine pills. I have a friend that keeps them for emergency purposes during finals.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Guess the plot of SK.

Trying to keep this thing alive before coursework and dinner.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
1. Have you ever seen Meet the Robinsons?

2. There are caffeine pills. I have a friend that keeps them for emergency purposes during finals.

No i haven't, why?

And yes i know there are. But they don't work as well as i'd like them too. Sometimes i wish i could get a hold of ADHD medication, i hear that keeps you really awake and focused.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
And...

I can't decide on my research methods for this... thing I might have to do next year.

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
That's Electric Dreamer. This is Sunshine Kisses, completely different.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
Sorry don't know then.

You would think i'm a drug addict going through withdraw with how frantically i'm shaking my foot without caffeine!!! GRRRRRRRR!!! I NEED COFFEE!!!

Horserider

Ever onward
Registered
Reaction score
No i haven't, why?

And yes i know there are. But they don't work as well as i'd like them too. Sometimes i wish i could get a hold of ADHD medication, i hear that keeps you really awake and focused.

Just watch this scene. Don't worry, you don't have to see the rest of the movie to understand. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR4DzHo5hz8

I've heard that too. I'd love to study the long-term side effects.

amlptj

Registered
Reaction score
DAMN IT!!! They stole my idea hahahahah! or i stole there's oh well, i would still love if they were real.

As tempted i've been to some how find ADHD meds and use them, i know they totally have to have some horrible side effects if you use them too much. My friend and i had a nerdy fight over this issue, because we were sleep deprived and ended up talking about what would happen if you used them too much... I actually think there is a Law and Order SVU episode on it, my friend told me.