Say the First Word that Comes to Mind, part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivory Autumn

Registered
Reaction score
snufalupagus

Book trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1l4-jiFY...

Title – Rise of the Fallen: Book One in Andrew and the Quest of Orion’s Belt series
Author – Ivory Autumn
Release Date – Early summer 2011

Blurb: To whom it may concern, and you should all be concerned.

I told Ivory not to publish this book. But Ivory never listens to me. For being an elf with such big ears, her hearing is very bad.
So, now here we both are. You wanting to read this VERY DARK tale. And me trying to warn you of the dangers that could happen if you do. You, probably being an ordinary person and all.
No disrespect to ordinary people. I like them…or you. But, generally, ordinary people are toxically attracted to things that are not so healthy for them, like candy, and those old broken-down buildings full of nose hair twisters, and throat gobblers—forgetting that they should be very afraid of dark, spooky, creepyish sort of places, until it’s too late. Be WARNED that this book, once cracked opened, will cause the innocent lights in your bedroom to quake and shiver, and perhaps go out, leaving you in the darkness. So keep a flashlight, or a glowing, friendly, non-poisonous mushroom nearby, just in case.
Only brave individuals should, and dare, to read this book. As for myself, I’m brave. I’m not afraid of the dark. Except for when it’s dark, of course. Ahem.
ENTER AT YOUR own RISK!

Your humble servant,
Gogingy,
Twisker of the Dandelion Den

Genres:
- Young Adult/Juvenile
- Fantasy
-
For more information and updates go to the official website at:http://www.wix.com/ivoryautumn/thequestoforionsbelt

Status
Not open for further replies.