Status
Not open for further replies.

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
Guys, I need to know- is it rude to get impatient and grab a guy's ball? I did it a few times. He didn't seem to mind, but I feel so uncivilized.

We were bowling by the way, in case context matters.

What, there isnt a cocoa hot spring at the new place??

on the ball grabbing - you totally had me there, because for a moment, I couldn't imagine how ball grabbing could ever be appropriate.

and yes, there is a magical chocolate fountain at the new place, but I don't go there till Friday.

I have a friend coming over tomorrow to help me throw crap out. I felt so guilty, I started carrying bags and boxes out on my own so she wouldn't be horrified. Good thing, because besides horrifying my friend, if I left it all in the front room, I probably would have gotten trapped under them by now. Did I mention yet that I'm getting up early to go get donuts?

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I helped a friend with too much junk move while in Uni. Luckily I didnt have to repeat that experience. So throwing out crap in advance sounds like a good plan.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Yo!

I'm still here, baby is not.

I think he knows I'm completely ready for him to come so now he's settling in. It figures a child of mine would do that.

I believe this is appropriate right now. :gaah

Last edited:

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh Vocal Classmate, your constant real-world stories and challenging of our presenter really does improve the quality of education on a Sunday morning.

:(

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
I helped a friend with too much junk move while in Uni. Luckily I didnt have to repeat that experience. So throwing out crap in advance sounds like a good plan.

Yeah, that's where I'm at. Stuff is a burden, and man do I have waaaay too much of it. I'm stuck home for a week over April school vacation (daycare closed) and figured I'd get marathon crap-tossing done, but I seem to be coming down with a cold. :(

Kweei

Expert Procrastinator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kltownsend.com
Hi Cantina!

*waves*

What are we up to aside from ball grabbing and asploding?

And does anyone know a good cure for a sore throat? I am not letting illness win this time!

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Cantina!

*waves*

What are we up to aside from ball grabbing and asploding?

And does anyone know a good cure for a sore throat? I am not letting illness win this time!

I'll sometimes do a shot of whiskey (at night, of course). In my mind, it kills the bacteria/virus/alien parasite.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Yo!

I'm still here, baby is not.

I think he knows I'm completely ready for him to come so now he's settling in. It figures a child of mine would do that.

Soon enough, Kricket. :)

Yeah, that's where I'm at. Stuff is a burden, and man do I have waaaay too much of it. I'm stuck home for a week over April school vacation (daycare closed) and figured I'd get marathon crap-tossing done, but I seem to be coming down with a cold. :(

Hope you feel better soon!

I like to wash ibuprofen down with a cup of herbal tea liberally dosed with honey.

I'll sometimes do a shot of whiskey (at night, of course). In my mind, it kills the bacteria/virus/alien parasite.

Actually it feeds alien parasites and makes them well nigh invincible. *backs away slowly*

Shoeless

Registered
Reaction score
My wife and I are now, once again, owners of bikes. We have now also successfully used them in an empty parking lot, since I haven't actually been on one since the Clinton administration.

Preparing to move into your first home and making adjustments for said move entails doing some odd things, it would seem.

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning! :)

Lots to do today, but hubby has gone outside to do yard work and has left me alone with Indiana Jones on. As if I have the ability to turn off Indiana Jones? *stares at television*

:Hug2:

Shoeless

Registered
Reaction score
Good morning! :)

Lots to do today, but hubby has gone outside to do yard work and has left me alone with Indiana Jones on. As if I have the ability to turn off Indiana Jones? *stares at television*

:Hug2:

If it's Indiana Jones & The Nuke Proof Fridge I'd personally have less difficulty turning away.

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
If it's Indiana Jones & The Nuke Proof Fridge I'd personally have less difficulty turning away.

It was Temple of Doom. And now Last Crusade is on. I've resorted to cleaning the house so I can watch and still be productive. Can't. Turn. It. Off.

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Hi guys!

Kricket, may the little one come soooon (and easily).

I opened the windows and now the cats are in bliss.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It was Temple of Doom. And now Last Crusade is on. I've resorted to cleaning the house so I can watch and still be productive. Can't. Turn. It. Off.

Why would you *want* to turn it off??

And I am so glad I didn't know about this earlier, or my day would have been staggeringly less productive than it already was.

*still needs good Indy smiley*

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
Why would you *want* to turn it off??

And I am so glad I didn't know about this earlier, or my day would have been staggeringly less productive than it already was.

*still needs good Indy smiley*

There's work that needs to be done. :( Like, so many words. So. Many.

But watching Indy was fun. :D

zanzjan

killin' all teh werds
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
VPX
VPXI
Registered
Reaction score
Short story has now hit 9500, think there's still a couple of K left to go before I hit the end of it.

And I got a few boxes packed, and a LOT of useless crap thrown away, recycled, or freecycled. So much more to go it makes me want to weep...

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
Hey all! Woke up unable to move this morning. Well that's not true, but yet, true enough that I had to call and cancel my friend coming over. I haven't done anything but also get sucked into the deliciousness that is Indiana Jones all day. My knees are in full-on revolt with my person.

I really hope that baby comes soon, Kricket

and Fen... details on the new dater?!

Psychotic.Pink

Registered
Reaction score
8D *is super excited* I get to go to SFWA in Portland tomorrow. *squees* I'm so excited! It's my first real serious writing event outside of Writing Club and such, and established authors are supposed to be there, and last year there was Ursula K. Le Guin and... 83

*goes back to writing*

Now I just need to figure out how to get past this writers block. :Headbang: Huzzah for stubborn characters.

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
Short story has now hit 9500, think there's still a couple of K left to go before I hit the end of it.

And I got a few boxes packed, and a LOT of useless crap thrown away, recycled, or freecycled. So much more to go it makes me want to weep...

You're heading out of short story territory into a novelette! :D

I haven't done anything but also get sucked into the deliciousness that is Indiana Jones all day.

Glad I'm not the only one who got sucked in.

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
980 words tonight. I'm just about at 60K and all I have left is the black moment, the overcoming thereof, and the wrap-up.

I will finish this book. I will.

Debio

Back from the land of the dead.
Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys!

Kricket, may the little one come soooon (and easily).

I opened the windows and now the cats are in bliss.

My wishes to Kricket as well, quick and easy would be wonderful.

I hate it when the story doesn't seem to understand the meaning of the word "short". There is a definition for stories. You can google it and get an answer, but sometimes the story doesn't wanna listen.

Hey all! Woke up unable to move this morning. Well that's not true, but yet, true enough that I had to call and cancel my friend coming over. I haven't done anything but also get sucked into the deliciousness that is Indiana Jones all day. My knees are in full-on revolt with my person.

I really hope that baby comes soon, Kricket

and Fen... details on the new dater?!

I hope you aren't implying that watching Indiana Jones causes knee problems. I'd be in serious trouble.

8D *is super excited* I get to go to SFWA in Portland tomorrow. *squees* I'm so excited! It's my first real serious writing event outside of Writing Club and such, and established authors are supposed to be there, and last year there was Ursula K. Le Guin and... 83

*goes back to writing*

Now I just need to figure out how to get past this writers block. :Headbang: Huzzah for stubborn characters.

Stubborn characters can be the most interesting. I'm trying to understand mine better. That way I can see where they are wanting to go and then I can make it hard. But don't tell them that, they might rebel.

Oh, and where abouts in Oregon? I grew up in Tillamook, lived in Portland for several years, then some time in Clatskanie and McMinnville.

980 words tonight. I'm just about at 60K and all I have left is the black moment, the overcoming thereof, and the wrap-up.

I will finish this book. I will.

Go! Go! Go! Rah! Rah!:e2cheer:

Status
Not open for further replies.