Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

nathanpayne

Registered
Reaction score
I would just like to say hello to all the users here. I am Nathan Payne a web developer student from Dundee, Scotland.

What am I here for?
Well I have had a strong passion to make a movie for a year or two now and I have tonight started writing my script and need help with it. I have a story in my imagination but I just need the help in getting it on the paper (or should I say computer?) I need people that now how to write a good script to read over my very short two page script and tell me where I am going wrong or if something needs clarified or fixed then please tell me, you guys will be the first to read this as I just finished typing it a few minutes ago.

All feedback is good feedback so if you think it is bad then please state why and what I should do to make it good.

I am a newbie but I can talk all the critisism that you will hand to me, but only if you show me how to fix it :)

My script can be found here

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

How do you like your popcorn?

Chrisla

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, Nathan, and welcome to AW. There's a forum for script writing you might want to visit, and a place to share your work, too. Check out the boards, and you'll find the right places to post your work.

jamiehall

Bereaved Snarkling
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamiehall.org
The "Share Your Work" sub-forum is where you post things for feedback. Good luck!

:welcome: :TheWave: :welcome:
:hooray: :partyguy: :PartySmil :banana: :banana: :Jump: :banana: :wag:

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome aboard. :welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.